Need partner to create AT Win bot

This is a discussion on Need partner to create AT Win bot within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; First of all, some history: In Battle.net now some players getting 90 lvls AT with 200-0 wins and more. So ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need partner to create AT Win bot

First of all, some history:
    In Battle.net now some players getting 90 lvls AT with 200-0 wins and more. So they easy getting stats 3000-30 etc...

Question to all:
    Where can i DL this bot ? or what is it name ? Didnt see it on d3scene.com...

Ok now i explain what the point:
    We need AT 4v4, 8 ROC+TFT CD keys, ability to invite.
    We create 2 teams:
    1 team - main aka + 3 abused akas.
    2 team - always 4 new random akas.

Then:
    2 team - starting search 4v4 at game.
    1 team - starting search 4v4 at game.
    Teams 99% will get the same game if we search game for 1 second.
    2 team auto disconnect
    1 team get wins

What we need to do:
    We need make bot, which able to:
    1) Login BNET.
    2) Invite AT.
    3) Accept AT.
    4) Start search AT.
    5) Join found game.
    6) Disconnect.

What the problem ?:
    1) Dont have working open source library or bot wich able to do (2)-(5), without running war3.exe. So need to discover AT command packets with sniffer, find sequence and then try to find known packets at bnedocs. Whortly bot must do (2)-(5), other options is well known.

What else bot should do ?:
    1) Auto mass loss with multibple accounts. Needed to prepare team 1.
    2) Auto mass "pre" create new random accounts. Needed to prepare team 2.

What i can do ?:
    I can make bot written on C# with mbncsutil.dll for login bnet with window interface.

Which help i would need?:
    I need help to sniff AT commands and find out packet sequence to do (2)-(5), and probably make Warden protection for [undetected] (or just disconnect when warden packet comes ?).

If some one know right packet commands, please message me, and i will try to make working AT win bot and upload for all-use.

What result expected:
    100% auto bot: auto abuse, auto create accounts, auto at wins.
    So every one could make 1000-50 stats lvl 50+ or smth for icons or for own proud

PS: private version of such bot already exist in battle.net, so i would wanned to make public version for Fair play. thx.

/w me some ideas or help, cause i dont really have time to make this alone. thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i think i will write my progress here..., so if i will not finish, may be some one else will finish later, cause actually i dont have much time, have another work to do.

First sniffing packets from login bnet - to - join at game, gave me the following results:

1. When i invite in AT room, i start listen TCP connections, in other words i really Host AT lobby by myself (shame for blizzard, this is really unpleasent). So i see every IP address of other AT allys, like in custom game.

2. AT lobby protocol have packet "Header" = F7 (247). The same "header" has custom game hosts. So i assume, but not sure yet, that most commands in AT lobby should be almost the same as in custom game lobby. This could really simplify writing bot, because "custom game" packet commands is mostly well known from bot "ghost" for example.

3. Ok then i press "start" search. And after game is found - we see that we joining to another IP address (some BNET game address). For me it was "host-113.battle.net" for example. So wee need to make another connection to that IP address. This connection will send me opponents list. And by the way - packet header for this connection the same as for custom game and for custom lobby = F7 (247). So i can assume that other commands should be the same.

PS: If some one would tell me exact AT packet commands IDs and structure, this would really help alot.

InSANE_ONE is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think there is a ''win bot'' that can go 200-0
    most people just use ''kloader'' and free win themselves or with teammates lol.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you just copy your WC3 folder, use a CDKey changer and run WC3 2 or more times with kLoader and do most of the work manually? There isn't a private bot like you said, they just use this method to abuse 4v4 AT.
    Last edited by McPeon; 01-03-2012 at 09:17 AM.

R.I.P. NYAN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably.
    Thx for pointing me to "kloader", didnt see this tool before.

But anyway i think it would be very hard to make 400-0 (look Confidence on Europe realm) manually with 8 openned windows of WC3, i still suppose there at least some helper automated tool for this, may be with combination of 8 openned WC3 windows, but still automated. But ofc, can be done manually too.

Actually i thought about just automate 8 openned windows, but its very ugly. Way better to have 8 client emulations, but anyway if creating emulation will not be possible, for example because of warden protection or smth, then i suppose option with openned windows can be useful too, and can be also automated.

PS: Anyway, manually making so much wins is not option for me, i dont actually need these wins without automation. So i still think people may need bot for this.
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 01-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you just write a simple AutoIT bot which will make random accounts, leave and other shit with the 8 opened WC3 instances and it makes everything in background (like Qazzy's winbot). I think it should be much easier than making a bot which will do the whole job by itself like connect to BNet etc.

R.I.P. NYAN!

ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omfg lmao you talking aboyut a free win bot.. which theres a private one that FaNtOm Has it will auto invite/search/leave and auto smurf so like you can go out to the store and your bots will free win for you cuz it VS ur IP... now if this bot would be made/public ill shit my self cuz i want it lmAO.... THANKS TO WHO EVER makes one .

Regards RoCko.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

As i said in my post above ^ FaNtOM @USeast Realm has this bot he made him self... WhiCh i think there should be a public one !!!!
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...to-smurfs.html

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you need an auto bot that fws for you u can msg me and check out my threads there should be a video of my auto bots

ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4GoTeN_Ho3 View Post
    if you need an auto bot that fws for you u can msg me and check out my threads there should be a video of my auto bots
    Alrdy posted the link hopefully someone makes one n releases it (:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've written simple wc3 packet sniffer, to help me to do further work for making at win bot.
    (When topic will be accepted by moderator, WC3 Packet Sniffer will be available in Tools section).

Next step to accomplish simple BNET login bot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast