Need help with wc3 functions offsets

This is a discussion on Need help with wc3 functions offsets within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by wc3noobpl Dennis used GetModuleHandle ) also. ok thx guys, i think i got enaugh info for today ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    LordLoras is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wc3noobpl View Post
    Dennis used GetModuleHandle ) also.

ok thx guys, i think i got enaugh info for today to make it work with my C# prog.

would be still very appreciate if some one knows wc3 function offset and params for SendGoldWood action,
    so i possibly could make feed bot without emulation F11 + enter, and without blinking FeedDialogBox.
    also function: WriteBackgroundLine or smth, which writes line of text in wc3 game screen, so i could inform FeedStart and FeedStop.

also may be there is some BOOL value for indicating game ended or not ? and lose or win.
    for first question cant you read gold/wood values with timers and when reach certain value you send packet to wc3 to send them ? and about second question try DirectDraw that is part of DX or EndScene esp draw
    P.S. i'm not an expert so don't hate if its wrong just tryin' to help

Farid.Agl is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ofc it's possible, you can see it in GoDLiKe.eXp, GM, yHack etc.
    I just want to show you it's not as possible as you think, and you need to code it in C++ not a .Net language like C#.
    http://faridaghili.ir

wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDLiKe.ON3 View Post
    I just want to show you it's not as possible as you think, and you need to code it in C++ not a .Net language like C#.
    i can code it in C++ and include in C#, not a problem, also almost everything is possible through C#.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

any source codes ?

Farid.Agl is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't share any source code for this, maybe others can.

How ever, i believe to call WC3 functions you MUST inject your Dll to WC3 process, for this you should code your Dll directly in C++ coz the Dlls you create in C++ are different from C#'s Dll.
    C++ Dlls will compile to machine codes but C# Dlls not, it's why you can't code your Dll in C# ( for injection ).
    http://faridaghili.ir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't share any source code for this, maybe others can.

How ever, i believe to call WC3 functions you MUST inject your Dll to WC3 process, for this you should code your Dll directly in C++ coz the Dlls you create in C++ are different from C#'s Dll.
    C++ Dlls will compile to machine codes but C# Dlls not, it's why you can't code your Dll in C# ( for injection ).
    y sure, but C# can use delegates for some injections as well, but with care use.
    anyway, i can write in C++ everything, as i sayed, not a problem ) just need example on C++.
    and also i dont need whole source code for these programms, i just need one short example with some any wc3 function call, for example write text in game in background.
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 01-14-2012 at 08:04 PM.

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't read the whole thread but if you need a maphack source: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...-selfhack.html

R.I.P. NYAN!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to McPeon For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McPeon View Post
    Didn't read the whole thread but if you need a maphack source: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...-selfhack.html
    thx man, i think TextOut.cpp is exactly what i need.

---------- Post added at 077 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

this great code also have wc3 function calls i suppose:
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...urce-code.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont know why, but now C# same code detect "game.dll" base address correctly = 6F 00 00 00 ...

Process proc = Process.GetProcessById( ProcID );
    if( proc != null )
    {
    foreach( ProcessModule module in proc.Modules )
    {
    if( module.ModuleName.Equals( "game.dll", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase ) )
    {
    // module.BaseAddress == 6F 00 00 00
    }
    }
    }

well... i only hope it will do this in future too )

add: nope... sometimes its 6F..., some times ED... i think there is two copies of "game.dll" or smth, so C# fails to detect base address properly, actually .NET has as many bugs as many classes...

and else:
    i think i got what did you mean about wc3 function calls, it can be done in two ways:
    1) call wc3 function out of order - means you call wc3 function from another thread (your programm).
    2) call wc3 function via some intercepted wc3 event or other function - means this could be done in same wc3 thread where was event.

so we need to use case (2) better, or we can get desync function calls and memory variables corruption or smth.
    well actually example source codes does case (2).

so... i could find for example - gold ammount change event, and intercept/hook with my event, and check when i need to do feed for example and call feed function inside that wc3 gold change event.

well... some one can tell me gold/wood change event, or smth, wc3 functon offset and signature ? or better some wc3 reqular event - for example incoming from server action handle.

PS: i just would want to finish my Feeder, to make it work without chat interruptions and blinks. and on that point my wc3 coding will be over once and for all i suppose ), so i just want to make Feeder work properly, that all i need from wc3 programming, cause no time at all for this. So may be you however will help me to accomplish this, cause i have only 2-3 days for this, and after i quit wc3 and will continue my work projects.

add: ok, i checked out how SelfHack calls WCTextOut, well, it calls it from any place, not only via wc3 events, but also, we OpenProcess with ALL_ACCESS (+SYNCRONIZE), this suppose to mean that all functions we will call from our process will be syncronized with wc3 process, so this is more safer to use wc3 function calls. So possibly i dont need to intercept any function events, i only need to find and call Feed function, like SelfHack calling WCTextOut. Besides, wc3 hooks/interceptions are detectable, but i dont need it actually for just feed emulation.
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 01-15-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have idea why game dll detects wrong address, may be because i launch wc3 with FHack, so CloakDLL hides game.dll, didnt tested yet.

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wc3noobpl View Post
    Have idea why game dll detects wrong address, may be because i launch wc3 with FHack, so CloakDLL hides game.dll, didnt tested yet.
    No.
    On any OS higher than XP Game.dll's base isn't always 6F000000.
    That's the reason why you get the dll base -> else you could just call every pointer with 6F******.
    When you have the game.dll base address, you calculate the RVA with GameBase+Offset.

If you find a Offset when GameBase is NOT 6F000000, you have to substract the GameBase from it.

Example:

You find the offset 2AF15F0 via CheatEngine or ArtMoney which is GameBase+0xAD15F0 when
    the GameBase is 020200000.
    Fire up Calculator, press Alt+3 to set calculator to programmer view, select "Hex" from the Radio items on the left.
    type in the address you found, 2AF15F0, and subtract 2020000 (GameBase) from it.
    Now you'll have 0xAD15F0 which is the offset without the gamebase.

Now you can cast it in your program by calling DWORD dwOffset = GameBase+0xAD15F0.

To find the gamebase in OllyDbg click on the blue "E" button in the menubar or press Alt+E.
    Last edited by ZeD; 01-15-2012 at 02:54 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeD For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast