Need help Making a clan

This is a discussion on Need help Making a clan within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hi, Im really tired of trying to find 10 people to make a clan with and getting them to all ...

mOoImAcOw is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help Making a clan

Hi,

Im really tired of trying to find 10 people to make a clan with and getting them to all accept cos theres allways one person who decides they wanna be chieftain and the process takes very long and wc3 is dead these days.

Me and a friend want to make our own clan and recruit players and i was wondering if anyone here could make me a clan with bots because i really have no idea how to that, help would be much appreciated!

If anyones interested in helping me please Private message me on this forum!

Acedrik is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a program called "Simplicity" which helps you create a clan but I dont know how to use it... however here is the link http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...implicity.html

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

There is also another program called EZCC or EZ Clan Creator but I cant find it.
    You could always go the long way which is this:

1. Install WarCraft 3 with the original keys.

2. Copy your WarCraft 3 folder somewhere else.

3. Uninstall WarCraft 3
    3.1: Now you got WarCraft 3 installed without the registy.

4: Now install WarCraft 3 with different keys.

To make this work you need to make 2 Windows accounts and then right click on one of the two WarCraft 3 installed and click "Run as" and choose a other Windows account. 1 WarCraft 3 is loaded. Now run WarCraft 3 as you normally does. And voila 2 WC3 at the same time. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Thats for running it twice... try doing it for 9. Have FUN !!!