No cd/wood alter?

This is a discussion on No cd/wood alter? within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Anyway, lately i've been playing with this guy on warcraft 3, but he always glitches, i don't think they are ...

Dygon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No cd/wood alter?

Anyway, lately i've been playing with this guy on warcraft 3, but he always glitches, i don't think they are glitches anymore, he has no cooldowns on skills that aren't even glitchable to have no cooldowns on. And on top of that, he adds 3lumber to himself every so and so seconds, meaning he can hack tons of lumber... anyone know if this is hacks or glitches?

DrZoidberg is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladder or custom game?

Dygon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    custom game, but when i opened map it wasn't even hacked, instead it was actually antihacked.

Elleoheelle is offline Wannabe Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dygon View Post
    custom game, but when i opened map it wasn't even hacked, instead it was actually antihacked.
    If it's a custom map, there's a cheat built into it somewhere that he knows about and you can't find. If you post the map here, someone might find it for you, but other than that, there's no way to hack the game like that.

eXcell is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes using cheat pack, download jasscraft and open the map. Some lines down you can see the cheat code enabler.
    Last edited by eXcell; 07-23-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Dygon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i have jasspack and such, havn't really found anything i checked 3-4 times, there are new versions of the map now, these new ones have hacks in them, but a few versions back 1 of the maps had anti cheat. Basically -cheats(space)(space) would kick you, along with -mh. Other then that there was no activator nor any other anticheat or any sort of hacks, and somewhat he did it in that version, my only guess is that it is either a glitch or some sort of hack ;/.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dygon View Post
    Well, i have jasspack and such, havn't really found anything i checked 3-4 times, there are new versions of the map now, these new ones have hacks in them, but a few versions back 1 of the maps had anti cheat. Basically -cheats(space)(space) would kick you, along with -mh. Other then that there was no activator nor any other anticheat or any sort of hacks, and somewhat he did it in that version, my only guess is that it is either a glitch or some sort of hack ;/.
    Two people telling you the same thing. There is no hack like that and no glitch or w/e. Its the custom map. You either post your map here or you start to look harder.

Dygon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, went line for line and now the newest version, Not hacker whatsoever (download it off makemehost, U9_Naruto world ultimate 4.9f S2.w3x
    This isn't hacked either yet some guy keeps joining and giving himself hella gold and stats and items. My friends and i maphack and we were watching the person's towers and somehow got 150,000 gold before leaving the beginning area. Again this map is not hacked with jasspack (checked line for line) You guys can keep saying there is no hack, but there obviously is something here at play or the map is just glitched to fuck.

Plutonium239 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be built into the map... as in the triggers and not actually a cheat pack.

darkmagicgod is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill do you a favor and check it deprotect and look further into the triggers and ill get back to you.

do to me being tired and bored at looking threw the lines i belive that a cheat pack isn't inserted yet the map makers edited some triggers and hid the cheats in the triggers which is probly activated by a region so if you feel like looking threw the 18k+ lines just look for like enter region stuff or if case matches or soemthing around that area.
    Last edited by darkmagicgod; 10-21-2012 at 07:52 AM.