There is no useful DOTA_Map-Hack which can be used at online game in this website

This is a discussion on There is no useful DOTA_Map-Hack which can be used at online game in this website within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; If we have to be honest all those 4 hacks that you are so proud of them /no disrespect/ are ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    grizko is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we have to be honest all those 4 hacks that you are so proud of them /no disrespect/ are detectable, and all 4 of them CAN'T pass the mh scans in several maps.

I personaly am waiting for updates, for someone who wants to shine, NeoN was upgraded recently - but ... naaah i dont want to go deep in this ... i bet half of you know what in reality is NeoN hack, from where it's taken and how much does it really work.

NO DISRESPECT ! Just sayin' ... next time i will save my comment.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizko View Post
    If we have to be honest all those 4 hacks that you are so proud of them /no disrespect/ are detectable, and all 4 of them CAN'T pass the mh scans in several maps.

I personaly am waiting for updates, for someone who wants to shine, NeoN was upgraded recently - but ... naaah i dont want to go deep in this ... i bet half of you know what in reality is NeoN hack, from where it's taken and how much does it really work.

NO DISRESPECT ! Just sayin' ... next time i will save my comment.
    Uhm, what do you mean detectable? If it was, we'd have it taken down the first day. Don't make false rumors.

grizko is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the problem is that it isn't false, i have 5 accounts banned around the servers / 2 times got banned with NeoN /. Plus as i said there are several maps that make mh scan- which detects the mh's either. But as i said, i won't talk anymore see by yourself ...

Sosha is offline :)

Array
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maps MH Scan can't ban anyone from BNet
    If you banned because of NeoN so it's your fault because you even don't know how to use Hacks
    However the other hundred people whom using NeoN are still playing safe without getting banned
    Goodluck

grizko is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah ... lets go directly on offending ppl ... jackass ! The fault is mine, the hacks are supreme, try to ignore the fact that the motherfucking bnet spams you messages like : "Trying to bypass the sysmtem /or smthing/, reported and else ..." Go try to join bnet after a few hrs... It can't even bypass a few maps mhscan ! Make yourself the conclusions. And believe me there aren't hundrets of ppl using NeoN, it's not that popular ! Go search for russians mh's - those are piece of art ! BB

Sosha is offline :)

Array
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zagoon is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had no problems running yHack on bnet, and pvpgn servers.

Apparently God gave brains to everyone, but forgot to teach you how to use them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zagoon For This Useful Post:

otnepx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no good maphacks in this forum, tested them all more than 15. One of the best was Funs v1.4 Other just dont have -ah bypass, or you need set camera distance every time or just flooding in colored letters xxumbermaphackxx is on xxumbermaphackxx camera changed to xxxx cmon.. who likes this spam? .. or just like whack simple not working polish faggot admin even dont know why and dont give a fuck xD and other kind of maphacks cant see invis units in minimap.. smoke gang at dota pwnz ^^ atm using garena master, never going to play on garena.. but there is no better maphacks atm for pvpgn.. hate me love me ;d but its sad true, maybe one day really "uber" mega skilled guy will create a perfect mh for everyone.. till then .. hide with ur maphacks, less smarter you are less functions you need from maphack ofc all maphacks are good for ya then :p
    Last edited by otnepx; 09-09-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Plutonium239 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate you because of that post you just made there. These people did not make the map hacks for you, they made them for themselves, some of them have chosen to share them and support the use of the hacks. I greatly appreciate everything they have done, now their responses may be rude at times, but at least they respond. Just because they respond very rudely doesn't mean that you should. A lot of these hacks work for people, you have to actually read the topic to know how to use the hacks and if something isn't working right, ask questions, don't be rude about it. If you have nothing constructive to say, take your griefing elsewhere, everyone here does not appreciate this kind of attitude, this is just disrespectful. It would be extremely difficult to make a map hack that would work for everyone, so many different operating systems, not all can run the same things. Do no expect the impossible and do not expect anyone here to be nice to you now, especially after that post.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plutonium239 For This Useful Post:

otnepx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uuu D dont give a fck.. its my opinion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast