Allied Victory = OFF

This is a discussion on Allied Victory = OFF within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by poopington As for your punish bot, I really don't care about it. You will get incredibly amount ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopington View Post
    As for your punish bot, I really don't care about it. You will get incredibly amount of loses and I will never meet you so do it if you like, in fact I would prefer that you did it and I won't have to worry about you using this allied victory hack on me.
    you rly never played wc3..., srsly
    you cant get incredibly ammount of loses, after some loses your enemies will leave even more often than allys.
    + autofeed will help my allys to win.

you dont need even 50% stats, you just need lvl 30+ and you will meet even 40+ lvls with such hacks, easy.
    im trying really hard: TK, abuse, lags, loadhacks... and i cant even get less wins than loses - than 10, i.e. i always have 290-300, 490-500... after some time you may have 1400-1500 for example, but thats ok, never had less.

PS: anyway man, this site for hackers, i dont understand people who come here and ask not to cheat. Thats fkng lol . Dont worry man, honest people always more than hackers, they not hack, but they even worse - they TeamKillers, they think they team kill maphackers. You ruin bnet even more. So if you ask me not to cheat - my answer is NO. hf.

Last edited by wc3noobpl; 08-15-2012 at 12:41 AM.

poopington is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never played wc3? i was rank 4 rt before reset so i played it enough. i also managed to get this rank with playing less games than anybody in the top 20 even though every 3rd game i would teamkill some fag. i dont care if you hack or not, u can drop and maphack all you want but stopping a game from ending is ridiculous. anyway u can just do me a favour and tell me your northrend acc, that way i can just tk you fast instead of waiting for you to to end the game. i am assuming that you are NOOBTAC, thankfully i have only met you one time in the ladder so far since reset and before reset i didnt meet you after i was like level 30 so like i said carry on doing what you are doing because i wont meet you anyway.
    Selling 75-0/150-0/250-0/500-0 account or pushing level99. PM ME!!!

Excidium is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    They go through the memory of Warcraft III and, most likely by accident, they find an exploit.
    It's not as easy as it sounds. People always think it's just a matter of some minutes to make a dischack, however, it's not. Requirements are at least to know the game, how it works and then of course whether it's possible to make the hack only disc your opponent thus it's necessary to patch your own client to prevent drops.
    Usually those exploits were, as I said, found by accident.
    By accident? 99,99% of all exploits are found by deep understanding of Infrastructures, especially in Client-Server Framebuilds, knowing especially the IP-Protocol and how to handle traffic / how the client-server communictions works enables you to estimate where possible vulns. are in the code. Plain guessing and accidental finding doesnt get you anywhere.

Just saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never played wc3? i was rank 4 rt before reset so i played it enough. i also managed to get this rank with playing less games than anybody in the top 20 even though every 3rd game i would teamkill some fag. i dont care if you hack or not, u can drop and maphack all you want but stopping a game from ending is ridiculous. anyway u can just do me a favour and tell me your northrend acc, that way i can just tk you fast instead of waiting for you to to end the game. i am assuming that you are NOOBTAC, thankfully i have only met you one time in the ladder so far since reset and before reset i didnt meet you after i was like level 30 so like i said carry on doing what you are doing because i wont meet you anyway.
    Go cry to other place plz.
    And yes, i am NOOBTAC, and i have even more suprizes for you 4v4 RT on this week ;d
    People will never understand that their TKs is my purpose, i ruin their stats and games with their hands + as i sayd a little surprize, now in bnet 4x more noobtacs, playing + searching new games at the same time hf.
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 08-15-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    66-80 rt. please carry on hacking, don't think i will meet you any time soon, unless it is in 3v3 tour where i win vs you with ease

happy hacking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    66-80 rt. please carry on hacking, don't think i will meet you any time soon, unless it is in 3v3 tour where i win vs you with ease

happy hacking
    you better prey if you meet me 3v3 tour, poor noob...
    happy crying, and 4v4 RT on northrend :d

PS: i wish i could ban people from this forum, who is not hacking.
    from now on, im writing as less as possible on public forum. hf :p
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 08-15-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Eyes is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

allied victory=off

NooBtac just a noname w/o skill. He tryed to drop me x5 times (5 fail) in rt.
    When I saw ur comment I'm sure you have less than 50 IQ with 14 years old ~~
    Have fun with your drophack but you are still a freewin w/o brain.

PS : I don't think that poppington will meet you in rt because he has not suck stats like you... 69-83 is a shame with drophack + maphack :0
    Last edited by Eyes; 08-15-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wc3noobpl View Post
    you better prey if you meet me 3v3 tour, poor noob...
    happy crying, and 4v4 RT on northrend :d

PS: i wish i could ban people from this forum, who is not hacking.
    from now on, im writing as less as possible on public forum. hf :p
    rofl, you are kidding me? i am the noob? you got like 8 different hacks and cant even make 50%. and with all these hacks you have never won even ONE game vs me in tour/rt/at/solo. not ONE hahaha. i wonder what is you definition of noob, probably the definiton is anybody who hands your ass to you on bnet, which is probably why you are trying to kill it, because EVERYBODY hands your ass to you. and as for tour, I pray i meet you in it, last time i met you i had win in 5 minutes and end up winning the tour hahahaha. more of the same please, easier for me to sell accs when some noobs are giving me freewins in round 3

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Excidium View Post
    By accident? 99,99% of all exploits are found by deep understanding of Infrastructures, especially in Client-Server Framebuilds, knowing especially the IP-Protocol and how to handle traffic / how the client-server communictions works enables you to estimate where possible vulns. are in the code. Plain guessing and accidental finding doesnt get you anywhere.

Just saying.
    I didn't talk about guessing
    People I know (honorable..) were searching for something else and then came across certain exploits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl, you are kidding me? i am the noob? you got like 8 different hacks and cant even make 50%. and with all these hacks you have never won even ONE game vs me in tour/rt/at/solo. not ONE hahaha. i wonder what is you definition of noob, probably the definiton is anybody who hands your ass to you on bnet, which is probably why you are trying to kill it, because EVERYBODY hands your ass to you. and as for tour, I pray i meet you in it, last time i met you i had win in 5 minutes and end up winning the tour hahahaha. more of the same please, easier for me to sell accs when some noobs are giving me freewins in round 3
    you dont even know the purpose of hacks, what else i can explain to total noob?
    just go away.
    i will never ne able to explain to total noob why i have 50% with ton of hacks, sry, you very very below that.

All who must know, they know - who am i and how do i play when i rly play. For noobs, they must only know that i am legendary northrend hacker. ;d, nolifer, tard or whatever. aNd who are you? unknown total noob with 4000-100 stats kloader abuse? pfff... You still playing the game, which i finished play seriously 5 years ago, when you was 1 meter kid.
    Last edited by wc3noobpl; 08-15-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast