Allied Victory = OFF

This is a discussion on Allied Victory = OFF within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by winner5 LOL BTW @wc3noobpl MBY STOP DROP IN 3n3 TOURS LIKE TODAY ? LOL LITTLE GIPSY GOT ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41
    wc3noobpl's Avatar
    wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by winner5 View Post
    LOL BTW @wc3noobpl MBY STOP DROP IN 3n3 TOURS LIKE TODAY ? LOL LITTLE GIPSY GOT FREEZED BECUZ OF U MAN KIDDING ME OR WHAT STOP IT
    lol you noob hacker, you should be banned from this forum ;d


  2. #42
    reneb. is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by mekanica View Post
    You don't need to open mixtape files cuz they autoload when you run your wc3

    yea i know that i just want to copy the ally victory off packets into the mixtap of whack cuz i dont know how to use the packets to make ally victory off ^^

  3. #43
    wc3noobpl's Avatar
    wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by reneb. View Post
    yea i know that i just want to copy the ally victory off packets into the mixtap of whack cuz i dont know how to use the packets to make ally victory off ^^
    you are real hacker ;d, only hardcode, only hardcore ;d

  4. #44
    winner5's Avatar
    winner5 is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by wc3noobpl View Post
    lol you noob hacker, you should be banned from this forum ;d
    for what?and why im a noobhacker when u even cant play and just use drop?0 brain mby?

  5. #45
    mekanica's Avatar
    mekanica is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by winner5 View Post
    for what?and why im a noobhacker when u even cant play and just use drop?0 brain mby?
    You shouldn't talk without the knownledge
    French baguette is here !

  6. #46
    reneb. is offline Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by wc3noobpl View Post
    you are real hacker ;d, only hardcode, only hardcore ;d
    im not a hacker i use hacks and yes i know it was ironic w/e
    some1 can help ?

  7. #47
    mekanica's Avatar
    mekanica is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by reneb. View Post
    im not a hacker i use hacks and yes i know it was ironic w/e
    some1 can help ?
    I'm like in the mist to answer you cuz i don't understand what you need !
    French baguette is here !

  8. #48
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by winner5 View Post
    for what?and why im a noobhacker when u even cant play and just use drop?0 brain mby?
    The purpose of this site IS to provide hacks which in term means the majority of the users here are HACKERS.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  10. #49
    chusrubi2's Avatar
    chusrubi2 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    The purpose of this site IS to provide hacks which in term means the majority of the users here are HACKERS.
    Sorry, w00t?
    90% lammers using already made software.
    The rest, yeah, we could say they are "hackers".

  11. #50
    wc3noobpl's Avatar
    wc3noobpl is offline Hacker Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by chusrubi2 View Post
    Sorry, w00t?
    90% lammers using already made software.
    The rest, yeah, we could say they are "hackers".
    you smart ;d

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Anyone have the new memory address for Co-op Instant victory?
    By Hydrazine in forum Starcraft 2 Coding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:36 AM
  2. Opponent's allied chat question
    By its_me_santi in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •