[1.27] Edelmetall Maphack +1.27B

This is a discussion on [1.27] Edelmetall Maphack +1.27B within the Warcraft 3 Hacks board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Does it work...

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 222
  1. #91
    doghead is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Does it work


  2. #92
    ineedhax's Avatar
    ineedhax is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    3
    Has anyone tried this maphack yet at the same time as Abs0l's camera zoom hack?

    I can't test it until later but I'm curious if they will work together without crashing.

  3. #93
    BadshaX's Avatar
    BadshaX is offline Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedhax View Post
    Has anyone tried this maphack yet at the same time as Abs0l's camera zoom hack?

    I can't test it until later but I'm curious if they will work together without crashing.
    .
    Yes both works.
    - There are no working hours for leaders

  4. #94
    NadaToPrada is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    18
    you MH sucks. its costed me 2 games now back to back in DotA I couldnt pick a hero buy items or use abilites now I got banned. Thanks leave the coding and maphacks to the pros that been doing it for years. And not only that it kicked me off bnet 3 times. learn to code.

  5. #95
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,810
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Reputation
    5559
    Quote Originally Posted by NadaToPrada View Post
    you MH sucks. its costed me 2 games now back to back in DotA I couldnt pick a hero buy items or use abilites now I got banned. Thanks leave the coding and maphacks to the pros that been doing it for years. And not only that it kicked me off bnet 3 times. learn to code.
    Learn to appreciate free stuff and more so how to provide proper feedback. Yours does not help at all and will have no chance of a fix anytime soon.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:


  7. #96
    GodZ is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Learn to appreciate free stuff and more so how to provide proper feedback. Yours does not help at all and will have no chance of a fix anytime soon.
    His own fault, by using a maphack he knows of this risks. And if he learnt to read, he could have read my former post's about this bug. Let him cry like a baby

  8. #97
    oo0oo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NadaToPrada View Post
    you MH sucks. its costed me 2 games now back to back in DotA I couldnt pick a hero buy items or use abilites now I got banned. Thanks leave the coding and maphacks to the pros that been doing it for years. And not only that it kicked me off bnet 3 times. learn to code.

    Lol, these ppl need to be banned period.

  9. #98
    EGO
    EGO is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    as of current build , it seems to be detected on RGC platform

  10. #99
    AlarezGames is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    i have troubles with it, i can't install it write to turn off UAC but i turn off it can you help me?

  11. #100
    Edelmetall's Avatar
    Edelmetall is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Reputation
    42
    @NadaToPrada


    Quote Originally Posted by AlarezGames View Post
    i have troubles with it, i can't install it write to turn off UAC but i turn off it can you help me?
    [1.27] Edelmetall Maphack +1.27B
    String32

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need Maphack (NOT .dll or .mixtape) need .exe maphack
    By Escudes in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:38 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 12:14 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM
  4. [Help] Looking 1.24D for UcPro Maphack and 1.24B for Local LAN Maphack
    By mavendeedee in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •