[1.23]Opensource Hack with Many offsets!

This is a discussion on [1.23]Opensource Hack with Many offsets! within the Warcraft 3 Hacks board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; How about Show HP bars hack, can you please include the offsets in your code.it will be a great help ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 123
  1. #81
    argesh610 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    How about Show HP bars hack, can you please include the offsets in your code.it will be a great help for me. Enabling this in your code without using the Options in War3 options(show HP bars) will always show HP bars, even when pressing or "unpressing" the ALT keys...Many thanks.


  2. #82
    Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Suggestion: Add a delay hack like you did with the camera! This shouldnt be too hard to do for you since it will be easy to find the offset if you have a program that can already do it for you. ^^ tyvm8)

    Oh, and can you please answer my questions from earlier posts, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #83
    xHack is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    157
    Very useful MH, however you can't use it now because you'll get a ban even if you use it in CG's [Warden] .

  4. #84
    Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xHack View Post
    Very useful MH, however you can't use it now because you'll get a ban even if you use it in CG's [Warden] .
    Ive been using this hack (not the one attactched, but one that i compiled to my liking) in CG's and havent gotten banned

  5. #85
    Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Wink

    May I ask how you are able to find the offsets for things such as -ah?
    I know how you are able to find offsets like unit sight and fog...use artmoney and olly...but if you can only turn -ah on once and if you start over then the game different memory for the -ah is used!
    Also, I understand how you change the piece of code from checking to see if you are able to see a unit then displaying it to displaying it for all players(client-side), but i don't understand how you wrote the code to do this...I'm not good with C++...please just explain the line of code where u patch it....tyvm!
    Last edited by Reed07; 04-22-2009 at 10:54 AM.

  6. #86
    lynxaegon is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    3
    best cracker

  7. #87
    Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    SD, I have a suggestion that if you can produce it, it will make this hack the best hack ever made. Randomness...It is all based on a timer inside your computer. When programs generate a random chance what its doing is it looks @ the time counter that counts to 1000(ms) and...lets say it wanted a 25% chance, It would return true(or bash/evade) if the returned number was a multiple of 4(1/4th the numbers). So the computer counts 1,2,3,4,5...and when it gets to 1000(1 every ms) it returns to 0 and adds 1 to a second counter. If it was a 25% chance and it was @10ms then no bash, but if it was @8ms or 12ms then it woud bash. The ms counter is used for random events. What you could do is if you have a hero with 25% bash and he is attacking and the counter is on 7ms then you could have the "stop" command entered in the game, which would stop the hero from attacking. After that, 1 ms later, you could tell him to attack again. This would mean that every attack would be a bash. If you were able to get the game to do this it would be amazing, just a suggestion <3

  8. #88
    sd333221 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed07 View Post
    SD, I have a suggestion that if you can produce it, it will make this hack the best hack ever made. Randomness...It is all based on a timer inside your computer. When programs generate a random chance what its doing is it looks @ the time counter that counts to 1000(ms) and...lets say it wanted a 25% chance, It would return true(or bash/evade) if the returned number was a multiple of 4(1/4th the numbers). So the computer counts 1,2,3,4,5...and when it gets to 1000(1 every ms) it returns to 0 and adds 1 to a second counter. If it was a 25% chance and it was @10ms then no bash, but if it was @8ms or 12ms then it woud bash. The ms counter is used for random events. What you could do is if you have a hero with 25% bash and he is attacking and the counter is on 7ms then you could have the "stop" command entered in the game, which would stop the hero from attacking. After that, 1 ms later, you could tell him to attack again. This would mean that every attack would be a bash. If you were able to get the game to do this it would be amazing, just a suggestion <3
    Theoretically this works but not practically. I already tried this, it is impossible (I won't explain it in detail)

  9. #89
    Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
    Theoretically this works but not practically. I already tried this, it is impossible (I won't explain it in detail)
    rofl! u actually tried this? Q: how do you find offsets such as -ah? Q: Can you explain the line of code that actually patches the game (as i asked b4). Thank you!!!

    I also still suggest adding a delay reduce hack like you did with the camera!

    While we are on the subject of hacks, do you know anyway of disconnect hacking(win-hacking) without DoS attacking your opponents' LANs (illegal)?
    Last edited by Reed07; 04-26-2009 at 03:24 AM.

  10. #90
    tlnrs's Avatar
    tlnrs is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    thanks alot!!! it worked

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected]Ubermaphack
    By Bendik in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:03 PM
  2. Warcraft 1.22 MH
    By sd333221 in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:23 AM
  3. [Release]Bendik's Maphack v1.22
    By Bendik in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:02 AM
  4. [YOUR CD KEY HAS BEEN DISABLED] DaUberMap + Tiehack 1.22
    By DaUberBird in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:33 PM
  5. Warcraft 3 maphack
    By hendricius in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •