Cam distance hack on garenamaster

This is a discussion on Cam distance hack on garenamaster within the Warcraft 3 Hacks board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; @Sosha you just proved how much you seem jealous of him and pathetically retarded, i mean you're just another troll ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    31100 is offline Member
    Array
    @Sosha you just proved how much you seem jealous of him and pathetically retarded, i mean you're just another troll in this TrollLand as are called "FORUMS", i hate people like you who whine against every things for nothing and without reasons, you looks like a fat baby who needs his cookie... you should learn word "Respect" in the dictionary i hope you will feel better.

JoeBlack2060 is offline Hacker
    Array

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post
    @Sosha you just proved how much you seem jealous of him and pathetically retarded, i mean you're just another troll in this TrollLand as are called "FORUMS", i hate people like you who whine against every things for nothing and without reasons, you looks like a fat baby who needs his cookie... you should learn word "Respect" in the dictionary i hope you will feel better.
    Why flameing each other? Come on guys GM is a great hack even if it is collected from other hacks.
    DarkSupremo please stop crying, and try to make a dreamdota like hack (lasthit/denie) then you could make your hack private, and i would pay for your hack. Right now there are 9999 maphacks for war3 so you schould make a better hack or a maphack for DotA 2 (i would pay for that too). 30 more heroes and DotA 2 wont be beta anymore, and after DotA 2 is released noone will play with old dota...
    Then all hacks will be useless...

DarkSupremo is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlack2060 View Post
    Why flameing each other? Come on guys GM is a great hack even if it is collected from other hacks.
    DarkSupremo please stop crying, and try to make a dreamdota like hack (lasthit/denie) then you could make your hack private, and i would pay for your hack. Right now there are 9999 maphacks for war3 so you schould make a better hack or a maphack for DotA 2 (i would pay for that too). 30 more heroes and DotA 2 wont be beta anymore, and after DotA 2 is released noone will play with old dota...
    Then all hacks will be useless...
    until there is no private server and crack for dota2, there will still have many players playing dota1

Sosha is offline Olicity <3

Array
    I don't care if you hates me or not
    I just told the truth
    You go fly a kite

GoDLiKe.ON3 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post
    @Sosha you just proved how much you seem jealous of him and pathetically retarded
    And what about me ?!

i mean you're just another troll in this TrollLand as are called "FORUMS", i hate people like you who whine against every things for nothing and without reasons,
    Reasons? I can't even imagine how much blind you are. Honestly, do you want a proof? Do you know why DS didn't reply to my last post? Coz he believes in what i said.
    It's funny, just a couple of hours after my post, he started designing a new GUI for GM, congratulations!

you looks like a fat baby who needs his cookie... you should learn word "Respect" in the dictionary i hope you will feel better.
    Finally, you can't teach anyone about what you don't know anything about.

@JoeBlack2060
    As you have my respect i have a suggestion,
    DarkSupremo please stop crying, and try to make a dreamdota like hack (lasthit/denie)
    It's better to say "please stop trying, and try to leech something from dreamdota".

DarkSupremo is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDLiKe.ON3 View Post
    And what about me ?!

Reasons? I can't even imagine how much blind you are. Honestly, do you want a proof? Do you know why DS didn't reply to my last post? Coz he believes in what i said.
    It's funny, just a couple of hours after my post, he started designing a new GUI for GM, congratulations!

Finally, you can't teach anyone about what you don't know anything about.

@JoeBlack2060
    As you have my respect i have a suggestion,

It's better to say "please stop trying, and try to leech something from dreamdota".
    man, you leeched the garenamaster dll WITHOUT ANY CHANGE, SIMPLE COPIED IT AND PASTED, and you still want talk about it?

you have no capacity even to leech something, so that your maphack was not even made by you.

at least the garenamaster maphack was made by me and open|fire
    i never said that i invented all the garenamaster features, if you look over the changelogs and on garenaworld forum you'll see all the credits.

unlike some hacks.

and...

how many times you come to msn asking me for help with something? i always helped you, and now you come trying blame me? you're retard or what?
    Last edited by DarkSupremo; 02-16-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123