Double UD Tinker Ghoul Rush :)

This is a discussion on Double UD Tinker Ghoul Rush :) within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; for me ghouls/ghouls works better than fed ghouls. i still do this strat almost every time i get ud/ud from ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me ghouls/ghouls works better than fed ghouls. i still do this strat almost every time i get ud/ud from random/random. it's best then cuz vs non-hackers its more of a surprise than when you chose ud/ud and they have time to anticipate what youre doing and why you didnt go ne/ud or something more powerful

sometimes we will go panda/panda instead of tinker/tinker. late game tinker is a totally worthless sh1t whereas panda only gets more and more powerful. 2 breaths = GG wisps and militia dont fare much better either.

the worst thing about this strat if you go tinker/tinker is if you take out an orcs base and he has blademaster toming off ghouls and raping tinkers all game, while the undead gets levelled dk and fiends and can rangecraft your inferior army with his imba aura

but for sure, go for NE > orc>hu>ud
    ne is always weakest. hu/orc it can vary depending on how they built. with undead it sucks because they have that gay creep heal, plus usually cold tower and skelly shop right there

we have beat 75% win typical hacking AT whores when we get to pick on an elf's base and we are very far from pro

wazabeuuu is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this strat can be effective if done right. though vs most skilled players this shouldnt be a hard thing to beat at all. a good call would be to tech as soon as you leave to rush the 5 ghouls should have gotten enough wood by now to tech and to get quick gargs or something shortly after idk but yeah a replay would be neat

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heres one i did on smurfs a few weeks ago. it's VS noobs but the build order is all right
    Attached Files

Kazi is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work against good people, well ghouls

Mograine is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It actually works especially good vs orc becouse u can focus borrows.

Persunglof is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it sometimes work sometimes not i us kinda different rush tactic with them but this is ok to

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123