An Strategy for Human tower rush

This is a discussion on An Strategy for Human tower rush within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; This is an tutorial (Strategy) for Human tower rush! 1. In start you make 3 of your workers to go ...

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Strategy for Human tower rush

This is an tutorial (Strategy) for Human tower rush!

1. In start you make 3 of your workers to go to mine, 2 of them you make to militia, and rush to your enemy (It works best with an Maphack) (Do that while you create new workers...).

2. You build an "Lumber mill", and start to build towers, a little from your enemy's base.

3. You send one more worker to build towers, while the others (around 6 to take wood and 5 to gold) take resources.

4. You build an altar, farms, and barracks, while you build the towers.

5. You send units & hero to the towers.

6. When you have around 10 towers (fully upgraded) you can attack your enemy's units, so they come to the towers and die in like a sec (cause of so many towers)

7. While that, build blacksmith, shop, and upgrade the town hall.

8. Make better units with the time, and more towers... This way you will win (probably)

That is all... Thanks to you for reading and/or using this guide !
    REMEMBER, if you lose, please don't come to me and say "you noob, your strategy sucks!" Cause, that is so anoying... You are free to evolve this strategy :P!!

Well if you don't understand, or need help, please ask.

Sincerely WinneR_DK
    // Reinn

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    llgw at whole but in case the enemy rushes your base ur so unbelievable dead :P
    and to envolve^^ this strat: mention to get your hero from the tavern....this saves MUCH time.
    and a general towerrush advice: never stop building towers in a fight

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    llgw at whole but in case the enemy rushes your base ur so unbelievable dead :P
    and to envolve^^ this strat: mention to get your hero from the tavern....this saves MUCH time.
    and a general towerrush advice: never stop building towers in a fight
    Sorry that i forgot that
    // Reinn

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Build outside of base"

Mostly there is 2 ways out of a base so enemy just needs to run other way and attack ur main - gg

yellowsnow is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinn View Post
    This is an tutorial (Strategy) for Human tower rush!

1. In start you make 3 of your workers to go to mine, 2 of them you make to militia, and rush to your enemy (It works best with an Maphack) (Do that while you create new workers...).

2. You build an "Lumber mill", and start to build towers, a little from your enemy's base.

3. You send one more worker to build towers, while the others (around 6 to take wood and 5 to gold) take resources.

4. You build an altar, farms, and barracks, while you build the towers.

5. You send units & hero to the towers.

6. When you have around 10 towers (fully upgraded) you can attack your enemy's units, so they come to the towers and die in like a sec (cause of so many towers)

7. While that, build blacksmith, shop, and upgrade the town hall.

8. Make better units with the time, and more towers... This way you will win (probably)

That is all... Thanks to you for reading and/or using this guide !
    REMEMBER, if you lose, please don't come to me and say "you noob, your strategy sucks!" Cause, that is so anoying... You are free to evolve this strategy :P!!

Well if you don't understand, or need help, please ask.

Sincerely WinneR_DK
    There are so many counters to this, and flaws to this strat.

Main flaw is that your putting resources into something that doesn't move so all your opponent has to do is avoid it while building normally. Because you waste resources on this against any decent opponent they will have the upper hand.

The only true tower rush that works is when you build withing attacking distance of their base.

Hence the only true tower rush at the very start of the game that has a chance of working is vs NE because they have no early attacking units. In fact I always use tower rush vs a NE enemy and my win rate vs NE is something like 95%. What I do is send 3 militia to NE mine. Build 3 towers behind mine. Build 4th and in the meanwhile repair any dmged towers. Keep repacing killed peons. If NE attacks my town I build 1 tower in town and call militia. The only effective NE counter to a HU tower rush that early in the game is using DH hero with immolation properly. Those are the only games that I loose about 50% of the time, vs the immolation DH, because if he hits my town he can usually kill most of my peasants solo, even if I call militia.

Chaos[Dreamer] is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this strat is not a good thing to do unless you are on EI vs elf. it will get u more losses then wins when u hit the better players in ladder so don't use this. thats my suggestion

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP's tower rush will not beat anyone halfway decent. and a good tower rush will not beat anyone that is all the way decent. there's a reason the tower rush fad died out, the counter is common knowledge now

that said, my solo is abused so i occasionally tower rush noob elves with some success

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    There are so many counters to this, and flaws to this strat.

Main flaw is that your putting resources into something that doesn't move so all your opponent has to do is avoid it while building normally. Because you waste resources on this against any decent opponent they will have the upper hand.

The only true tower rush that works is when you build withing attacking distance of their base.

Hence the only true tower rush at the very start of the game that has a chance of working is vs NE because they have no early attacking units. In fact I always use tower rush vs a NE enemy and my win rate vs NE is something like 95%. What I do is send 3 militia to NE mine. Build 3 towers behind mine. Build 4th and in the meanwhile repair any dmged towers. Keep repacing killed peons. If NE attacks my town I build 1 tower in town and call militia. The only effective NE counter to a HU tower rush that early in the game is using DH hero with immolation properly. Those are the only games that I loose about 50% of the time, vs the immolation DH, because if he hits my town he can usually kill most of my peasants solo, even if I call militia.
    his method is the best way and the best scenario that I find is get a good 2s partner who has good knowledge of the game and micro, and then get them to get lots of units, u could ask them to go ud and mass ghouls so they have about 5-6 ghouls attacking the ne front while u tower the back, then afterwards hall the ne, heroes can be dh and dk, or dh and dl either ones work, as long as you can micro and control, then u can actually dominate an ne very fast

and to those ppl who think that u can just go hall a human who is tower rushing, not if the human builds his base right with 1 small entrance, and once the hu gets 3-4 towers behind the mine and doesnt notice the other ally helping out the ne, he should build 2-3 guard towers in base, in good positions and then the enemy cant really do much, then get ur partner to tp once you weaken the ne enough for you to take over, the partner should switch somewhat to fiends after ghouls become ineffective.

there are so many different variables such as map, race matchup, player skill, that i cant give a complete perfect strategy, but this is a general idea, tower rushes require constant pressure, no mistakes, and fast scout, plus try to surprise them, dont let them see your lumber mill..
    also dont forget to tech, if u can get t2 with ur tower rush and mk, u can really dominate