[TFT] The Human Towerrush [ at begin]

This is a discussion on [TFT] The Human Towerrush [ at begin] within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hi all, In this guide i want to show you how to make the human towerrush at the begin of ...

1ow.pr0 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool [TFT] The Human Towerrush [ at begin]

Hi all,

In this guide i want to show you how to make the human towerrush at the begin of a game.
    I will upload some screenshots and replays soon, who will show how i do it.

1. Take 4 workers, make them to militas and send them to your opponents base.

2. The 5th worker at start will build a lumber mill.Later he will go to wood automatically.

3. Make 4 Workers and let them go to your mine.

4. Make 2 towers in your opponents base.2 workers on each tower!
    NOTICE:If you're in an Nightelf base try to build them behind his mine.
    If you're in an Orc base try to build them out of the range of the Orc burrows.
    If you're in an Undead base try to build them out of the range of the Ziggurats.
    If you're in an Human base leave the game and search another enemy^^:biggrin:

5. Make arrow towers out of the 2 towers.Try to let your workers always stay between the 2 Towers and repair them.
    If any tower will die you lost!.Don't forget to make more towers and workers who go and take wood in your base!If your base got attacked you should have your militias and 1 or 2 Arcane Towers.

6.Make Focus-Fire with the towers, try to focus out weak units or heroes.

7. Later on you need to get a hero and some units to completly kill your opponent.

Things that help you when towerrushing:
    Maps like Echo Isles, Turtle Rock and other small maps.
    Maphack if there comes an bigger map.

I've written this in an rush.Screenshots and Replays will come soon =)
    1. EDIT=Quick Advantage.w3g: I fought against a guy on the best map you can get.Game was over like 30 seconds?You wont see any towers but you should begin
    you Towerrush like this
    2. EDIT= TR.w3g: It was a custom game on echo isles.My enemy was a noob but it was a nice game.The last minutes he just lamed.I had'nt got maphack in this game, but he had.
    Off Topic: I dont know where to upload the Screenshots^^Give me a good site plx

Greetz

1ow.pr0
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1ow.pr0; 11-22-2008 at 09:08 PM.