The TRUTH about Archimonde and the likes !

This is a discussion on The TRUTH about Archimonde and the likes ! within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; [ FFA Information ] Alright, FFA stands for Free for All. This means you will be playing 3 other people ...

Whateverdude is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow The TRUTH about Archimonde and the likes !

[FFA Information]

Alright, FFA stands for Free for All. This means you will be playing 3 other people for an FFA win. It's really hard to get a good win ratio for FFA because ANYONE can win in Free for All. Using hacks, you can find weak players and ambush them to get level 6 as fast you can. Hacking gives a huge advantage. It still only displays "Player 1", "Player 2", "Player 3", or "Player 4", even if your using hacks, This guide will explain how to win Free for All Games with stratagies I've used to win pretty quickly.

[Detailed Introduction to FFA]
    This is the only type of game besides Random 4v4 that does not require micro (except for heroes, of course ^_^). It makes Warcraft look like Starcraft. Good players no longer have huge advantages. ing is expected. Hackers, who I assume is everyone here have a good advantage in FFA because well, they can pretty much see everything going on. Every search resets your FFA map up/down thing. Be sure to down Hurricane Isle (because it's just islands) and another map of your choice.

I am sorry to say but regardless of effort and strategy this Archimonde guys has posted it is all bullcrap, pointless and pathetic, mainly due to the fact that he is the biggest RTS noob ever encountered, he probably jsut ripped off and changed a few words from others peoples strategy guides etc.

I have read a few of his posts and as you can see in the quote i highlighted one word "HACK"

Quote 1 - Hackers, who I assume is everyone here
    Quote 2 - Using hacks, you can find weak players and ambush them to get level 6 as fast you can.

As you can clearly see he is obviously a hacker and abuser, in other terms a "NOOB"

He does not know anything about WC/SC or any RTS because he is a abuser, abusers have no skill or strategy, anyone can win cheating and the funny part is assholes like this sometimes probably still lose vs a real players and wonder WTF HOW CAN HE A BETTER HACK THAN ME.

You Archimonde are a fool, i love the way you assume everyone here uses hack like you do, some of use still enjoy the game for what it is, a challenge between two people two minds, not some gay low life tactic hacktrick o hey he is building this haha let me counter build im so ubber leet hacker rubbish scum.

Probably my post will be removed adn my account deleted but i dont care, as long as even 1 other person sees this i am happy.

When SC2 comes out hopefully hackers will be very limited and according to Blizzard hacking will be pretty much impposible, so then in times like that people like you will show their true colors and have stats like 5 wins - 119 losses, why, because you actually suck shit and cant play for the life of you and then what happens, after 1 or 2 months of severe beatings from real players and not being able to get your hands on some gay hacking software you /QUIT and the community is better of having lost another loser, people like you in real games only degrade other players skills, after having beaten a noob like yourself i get this sickening feeling in my stomach because the win was so easy and i learned nothing from the game, so when people like you are gone the general skill level of players go up.

DIE HACKER SCUM DIE

Whateverdude "says" Whatever you suck !!:biggrin:

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverdude View Post
    When SC2 comes out hopefully hackers will be very limited and according to Blizzard hacking will be pretty much impposible, so then in times like that people like you will show their true colors and have stats like 5 wins - 119 losses, why, because you actually suck shit and cant play for the life of you and then what happens, after 1 or 2 months of severe beatings from real players and not being able to get your hands on some gay hacking software you /QUIT and the community is better of having lost another loser, people like you in real games only degrade other players skills, after having beaten a noob like yourself i get this sickening feeling in my stomach because the win was so easy and i learned nothing from the game, so when people like you are gone the general skill level of players go up.

DIE HACKER SCUM DIE

Whateverdude "says" Whatever you suck !!:biggrin:
    I wont delete it or ban you, but infract you for insulting. This quote is lovely cause we got a little secret about sc2 yet You'll see how fast theres an IMBA hack .

MaMuT is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i loled =)
    The Legend

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I also loled...... Who the hell can beat hackers?! Ofc you can get their work "reported" etc.... but there will always be hints&tricks that aint disovered yet :P (new ways to cheat)

Close? or should we hear what whateverdude can respond with? o.0
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you hate hackers, then why register on a "Hacking" forum?

The only thing to say to that is: "PFF"

Either you are very dumb, or else you just want to insult us.

Btw. Dont delete this, it can get pretty funny xD
    // Reinn

Oh my god is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loled while caughing up the word HACKER*Laugh* (repeat).

I agree don't close, it isn't very funny, it is TOO funny.

Pan
    Pan is offline Former D3scene Olympian
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverdude View Post

You Archimonde are a fool, i love the way you assume
    everyone here uses hack like you do, some of use still enjoy the game for what it is, a challenge between two people two minds, not some gay low life tactic hacktrick o hey he is building this haha let me counter build im so ubber leet hacker rubbish scum.

DIE HACKER SCUM DIE
    I lol'ed so hard at this, what a pathetic person. He joins a hacking forum and then says hackers are fools.
    He also assumes Archimonde is the only one who hacks, i'm sure 90% of the people on this forum hack.

The only mostly true part is this...

....people like you will show their true colors and have stats like 5 wins - 119 losses, why, because you actually suck shit and cant play for the life of you and then what happens, after 1 or 2 months of severe beatings from real players and not being able to get your hands on some gay hacking software....
    If you hack forever on a game you might not have that much skill but still will be pretty good.
    But most hackers are very good without hacking software, I know tons of hackers who are amazing without hacks but use them just for fun.

That's all i have to say,
    Pan

I'M BAAACKKK

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. this is a strategy forum and what youve posted isnt a strategy
    2. this is a hack forum so calling one guy out for hacking is pointless
    3. yes the guide is awful and the guy sounds like a noob. not gonna go into a detailed criticism of it but it's pretty useless. if you want to see how to FFA go to ffareplays.com and watch how the people @ top rank do it