3v3 Raider Wyrm Strategy; Guide By killerwave7

This is a discussion on 3v3 Raider Wyrm Strategy; Guide By killerwave7 within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; 3v3 Raider Wyrm Strategy By: killerwave7 This is my first strategy guide so just bear with me if I miss ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 3v3 Raider Wyrm Strategy; Guide By killerwave7

3v3 Raider Wyrm Strategy

By: killerwave7

This is my first strategy guide so just bear with me if I miss anything or am incomplete. This is entirely my work. I will add some illustrations and screenshots as I get them (I have a new computer and I cannot currently access the old files right now). Feel free to comment and offer any additions or suggestions! I will write plenty more but this is just the first and I want to see if you guys even like my guides… haha enjoy (read the whole thing if you really want to learn this well). Enjoy and Good Luck!

Contents:

1. Introduction and Goal
    2. Races and Units
    2.1 Races
    2.2 Units
    2.3 Maps
    3. Gameplay
    3.1 Early Game
    3.2 Middle Game
    3.3 Late Game
    4. Alternative Counters/Situations
    5. Micro
    6. End Comments

1. Introduction

The raider wyrm strategy is a 3v3 AT strategy that I personally used a lot with two of my good friends and it is very effective when all three players know how to micro and make good decisions in order to adapt to the opposing team.

The goal of this strat is to potentially wipe out your opponent completely within 10-15 minutes (if you’re very effective and you are facing 40% - 50% players). Against 60% + players, most games take longer anyways and you should be prepared to engage in a 20-25+ minute game with this strategy. This is a fast strat and you cannot make any big mistakes or bad choices otherwise it will cost you the game. (Read Gameplay Section 3 for more info)

2. Races, Units, and Maps

2.1 Races

Two out of the three races must be undead and orc
    - Most Effective = undead, orc, nightelf
    - Alternative (not as good overall)* = undead, orc, human
    * The human better be pro and know how to defend his own base vs. a split hit or a rush.

2.2 Units

As the title of the guide states, the required units to get are wyrms and raiders but there is much more to this strategy due to the fact that you are facing 3 opponents who typically will be getting full size armies each. This section is just a basic rundown of what units you should be thinking of getting throughout the entire game because they complement each other well and if microed properly, can’t be stopped. I will discuss other unit combinations a little later on…

These are general suggestions for units throughout the game (Most Effective):

Undead (ud) – Fiends and Wyrms
    Orc – Raiders and then bats/shams
    Nightelf (ne) – Dryads/Bears/Giants/Talons

2.3 Maps

Depending on how well you can adapt and your true playstyle, I prefer bigger maps because it suits your team’s tech advantage. You need some time and space to be able to see if the enemy is coming and it gives you some time to get your expo up. On the other hand, it also gives the other team the time to build up and possibly defend your initial harass. It’s a tradeoff so you should probably pick mid-size maps and make sure your team’s bases are not far apart because you need to be able to move around to each other’s bases fast and defend off any split hits and attacks. Think of whether you want a map with a creep shop and a mana/health fountain (gnoll wood/typhoon). I think all 3v3 maps have taverns so that shouldn’t be an issue. Try to control the map early on and keep the enemy always moving to you and around the map, make sure you know what they are doing because the worst will be when the enemy surprises you or catches you off guard causing you to make unnecessary mistakes (creep jacks or hidden tower rushes).

3. Gameplay

3.1 Early Game

The early game is the most important part of the game because at this stage, you basically setup how the rest of the game is going to be played and how strong your opponent will be. The main focus of this stage is your harass. At the bare minimum, you must cripple one of the other team’s bases by: killing workers, destroying constructing buildings or supply buildings (farms, moonwells, zigs, burrows) and heroes.

Your heroes:

Undead – Death knight (dk), Lich, Crypt lord (cl)/Pit lord (pl)
    Orc – Blademaster (bm), Shadow hunter (sh)
    Nightelf – Demon hunter (dh), Keeper of the Grove (kotg)

At the beginning:

Nightelf – Build altar and well and then feed the undead 100 gold (g) and 60 wood (w). Get a demonhunter (dh) as your hero and go harass with your orc. Then keep making more wisps until you reach 20/20 food (most feed strats use 18/20 but I feel this is necessary in case you want to expo or the orc is hit and you need to supply wood to both orc and undead later on.)

While you pump wisps, you need to send one to scout very early on (usually send one after you have 5 wisps in your gold mine and 1 on wood) and find out as much information about your opponents as you can: Build order, placement, races, heroes (shouldn’t be that late though but you can tell if they pick tavern heroes because of a delayed altar). As you make wisps, you must constantly feed the undead non-stop (very similar to a garg feed strat if you have ever done it or a rocktress strat with mass hunts by one nightelf player). I mean you should be feeding every single second and opportunity you have because without this quick feed, the effectiveness of the strat and the ability of your undead to make his massive army will be diminished greatly and reduce the carrying ability of the undead. Continue feeding in this stage of the game, your only buildings should be an altar and a moon well, if the other team tries to harass you or keeps pressuring your base, make more moonwells (I have come to believe in this case that you should start massing moonwells while you feed and block off your main completely except for one entrance so that your teammates can use your wells for support and your main will be protected for some time as the other team has to destroy all those wells to take out your main.

Also, use about 2-3 wisps (including your initial scouting wisp) to keep scouting the other two teammates besides the one you are harassing so that you know what they are up to whether it is a fast expo, a fast tech, or a mass rush. Even though you are only feeding with one hero and no units, YOUR PART IS JUST AS IMPORTANT. You should also expo ASAP and whenever you can but there is no need for more than one expo early on.

Here is a sample ne base build and what it should be like early on:

Keep one entrance so that your enemy has a tougher time coming in and killing your wisps

Orc – Build altar and burrow and only feed the undead 100g and 60w because you will be getting Tier 2 units. Get a blademaster (bm) as your hero and go harass with your ne. Build a voodoo shop and lumber mill as you get the resources because you and your ne will be constantly using pots as you harass and pressure your opponent. I would also recommend getting 20/20 food as well (15 peons total – 5 on mine 10 on wood) because you will need the extra wood for towers and backup peons to repair burrows while some go inside to defend off any attacks. Once you build your shop and mill, get about 2-3 towers or more if your opponent is really bothering you but I wouldn’t get more than 3 usually because this will only slow down your tech. You can build these towers as you tech to tier 2 or before (it’s your choice depending on the map size and how likely your opponents are to harass you early depending on your scout report). Tech ASAP because your ud will need your help later on.

Here is a sample orc base build and what it should be like early on be4 towers:

By blocking one area and keep the burrow in a central location, you can attack them and force them to come inside your base even more to destroy your burrow. Keep in mind this is before towers, check out the "orc middle game" to see how it could look like.

Undead – Build graveyard and crypt. Once you receive resources from both players (200g and 120w) you can tech to tier 2 immediately. After this, build an altar and a zig and then a shop. When the crypt finishes, make a ghoul. Keep in mind that you are getting fed constantly by your ne ally and in combination with your own resource gathering (get 2 ghouls total and if your ne ally gets harassed, get 2 more later on once you are at 29/30 food), you will have enough to actually make 2 crypts and start pumping dual rax fiends. Get a death knight as your hero and build a 2nd zig once your first fiend starts building and then build your 2nd fiend. Then make a nerubian tower because it is always needed for great defense. Once you have 2 fiends, a rod, and dust; go creeping as fast as possible until your hero reaches level 3. You should have about 4-5 fiends if you are fast. Try to clear an expansion (expo) for your ne ally so that he can expand ASAP (depending on whether your opponents are harassing you or rushing). Build a couple more zigs and keep massing fiends so that you have an army to defend against the other team.

Here is a sample of what the undead base should look like right when he gets his feed from both players and has started teching and building graveyard, crypt, zig, and altar:

And a little later...

2nd Crypt and Death Knight are building and the player will be ready to creep to level 3 soon.

The Harass – This needs to be very effective and fast. The dh and bm on your team should go to the opposing ne or human (hu). Against newbs who have bad building placement or a slow build order with idle workers, you are free to choose whomever you want to harass because chances are, you will cripple them A LOT. In my opinion, the dh+bm combo is the strongest initial dual hero combo in the game because the dh should get the initial skill of burn mana and the bm should get wind walk. If you harass an ne player, go and kill as many wisps as you possibly can while burning and crippling their hero (especially a weak kotg, potm, or warden). If you kill all their wisps OR if they move all of them to another base and away from their own main base, then start attacking the mine and kill any wisps that are repairing it (they will have nothing if you have killed everything or they fled all their wisps away). At the point, if they are newbs, both teammates will teleport (tp) and try to help their ally fend you off. I would advise you to back off and go heal and both heroes should buy boots and circlets/teleport staffs) and only the dh should give his tp to the ud ally so the ud has an extra tp to deal with split hits. Then return to the same ne player to cripple the base or even finish it off! If the player’s teammates did not tp, they had to have either walked to assist their ally or let your dh and bm tear apart his base. Most decent/good players will creep because they assume their ne ally can at least stall your harass with the proper base build and correct micro. Then once they level up to 2 or 3, the allies will come and help and try to kill both of your heroes, be careful and your ne should use 2-3 wisps to constantly scout out and see what the other teammates are doing and whether they are teching early or which units they are massing. The whole point of this harass is to go and completely cripple an opponent’s economy with regards to resource, workers, and supply so that essentially, the match becomes a 2v2 where your orc and ud have much stronger units because you teched earlier than the other team. If the other team towers REALLY early or has a great base build which you cannot penetrate, then just concentrate on harassing them while they try to creep and steal items or kill weak units such as archers, footmen, fiends, rifles, etc… Try to make sure your hero will not get surrounded or stuck vs. a kotg, dreadlord (dl), or mountain king (mk).

3.2 Middle Game

The middle game is when your ud should be teching to tier 3 and harassing your opponent because he has reached level 3 from creeping. Assuming that the harass was effective, the bm and the dh should still be crippling a base or harassing them while they creep so that you minimize the potential power and advantage your opponents will have with full size armies. Also, if your ne has an expo, he should be feeding exceptionally well (I call it a mega feed because the ud is receiving about 40-50 gold almost every second) and I would suggest that the ne should get about 5 more wisps to compensate for this new surge of gold. Your anti-air (aa) will be covered because you have fiends that can web and raiders that can net.

At the middle:

Nightelf – Start making a few more moonwells just in case and keep feeding your ud ally whether you have an expo or not. This is where you just keep putting pressure on the other team and stalling for your own team. There isn’t much else to say except to try and maintain a great harass and help out your teammates as much as possible. Ask your orc partner to tower your base with 2-3 towers if the other team is harassing you. (Since you have 20/20 food with 15 wisps, you can easily supply that extra wood to your orc ally for extra towers).

Orc – This stage is most crucial for the orc because this is the point where you start pumping units and get your 2nd hero for your harass. When you reach tier 2, immediately train sh as your second hero and get hex as your first ability. Build two beastiary (beast) and then pump raiders until you are at around 49/50 food which should give you about 8 raiders in total. Also research net (beast) and pillage (main). Now, you can choose to either harass with your ne ally and his dh or you can go on your own and start hit and run raids on the opponents supply buildings and main. Tech to tier 3 when you hit 49/50 so you can buy lightning orb for your bm and buy a fast expansion hall to quickly expo and make more units.

Raiders are very fast and effective at taking out mains if the other team has poor base builds and with 8 raiders, a bm, and sh; you can even hex and net any workers that are trying to repair the main. Along the way, if you have time or you notice any units that are being rallied to their heroes, you can pick them off with a simple hex or ensnare and then continue to halling the other team. Be careful though, when you pick off a unit, you are basically letting the other team know where you are and what you are planning to do so if you can try to use a speed scroll to speed up your halling or go to a different base to trick the other team. You will have to be fast though because the other team might start towering and combined with a good base build, raiders will not be able to get through and destroy the towers and then hall the main.

If you harass with your ally dh, then I would suggest to go and pick off units and heroes because dh, bm, and sh will easily damage and disable any hero effectively. Also, if you are lucky and creep jack your opponent (because your ne was pro and was constantly scouting out your opponent), then you can use hex to disable their hero from tping away, burn mana to take out even more mana from their hero or another one that wasn’t hexed, and then windwalk with net to kill any weak units and prevent them from running away. Only do this if you are confident you can truly cripple and destroy an army because if you fail, you are only feeding more exp to your opponent and you are losing units in a delicate situation when only two of you are actually getting units. Raiders are most effective against unarmored units such as hunts, casters, and kudos so you should really only be fighting those or units that are below 50% health. Be careful against a skilled ne player who has massed hunts with a potm, in that case I would hex the potm, net her down as well, and start killing her because hunts are much weaker without the potm trueshot aura. Try to go and do hit n runs with your ud ally (hit separate bases that are both on the far ends of their team) and this might separate the other team or cause them to waste tps. Run when you need to, never fight if you know you might not win, because if you lose those turning point battles, you probably already lost the game and why would you want to do that?

Here is a sample orc base build with a good amount of raiders:

The orc has massed about 10 raiders while teching to tier 3 and getting all the upgrades (in the picture he just finishes researching the 3rd attack upgrade for raiders and has fortified burrows/towers)

Undead – The undead should continue to tech to tier 3 and make a sacrificial pit and more zigs to get to about 70-80 food supply. You should just focus on massing more fiends up to about 8-9 and research burrow and web. Get lich as your 2nd hero with nova/frost armor (depends on your opponents and how skilled you are as a ud player because frost armor will truly help your fiends and dk survive against any heavy meelee units or heroes such as an opposing bm or dk). Harass another base other than the base that your allies harassed so that you can also damage the other team’s supply buildings, workers, and even possibly solo the other player at his base. You should be able to win if you have burrow, 1-1 or 2-2 fiends, a lich to nuke or provide frost armor, web for any air, unholy aura, and a lvl 2 coil from your dk to heal fiends or nuke enemies. The best person to harass at this stage is an orc because you can easily knock down their burrows and kill any unit such as grunts, headhunters (hh), or raiders with a simple focus fire (ff) from fiends and a coil to finish off the unit. Use burrow more to keep your fiends from danger and then just unburrow when they are safe again. Save your coils to heal your lich or nuke the enemy because your level advantage should already make you have the strongest army in the game and you have an ne player feeding you non-stop as you pump dual rax fiends. Build 2-3 shades and patrol them inside and around each of the enemy bases and their expos if they have any. (I would build 2 quick acolytes [acoys] either right when you hit tier 2 or finish tier 3).

Here is the Undead attacking a Night Elf player with a level 3 dk and then reaches level 4 from the attack (the ne only had hunts and archers that early on):

And after the fight...

IF the other team has a hu player and starts massing casters, I would suggest unsummoning a crypt and building a slaughterhouse so that you can make destroyers (dest) later on. Only do this if the other team is getting casters but still get a sacrificial pit so that you can use shades to your scouting advantage and to see any invisible units such as bm, mortars (morts), sentry wards, etc… Also, IF the other team get pandas or any heroes that have an Area of Effect (aoe) buff effect on you (pandas can cast drunken haze and fire and pit lords that can cast howl of terror), try to stock up on healing scrolls from your shop and get dests to devour these buffs.

3.3 Late Game

The late game is where you get to have the most fun (if you weren’t really enjoying the game) and make some strong units. Also, you should have at least one expo and the ne or the orc should put up a 2nd expo for the team. Personally, I would concentrate on wiping out at least one of your opponents completely (I mean everything in their base: workers, main, buildings, and even their army if u can pick them off) so that the match becomes a 2v2 and you have expos and stronger units while the enemy is struggling to counter you. This strategy is so versatile to be honest and you could easily switch units since you have ud, orc, and ne as your races. This is just the general idea of late game play at this point considering you have followed and achieved all the above sections already.

During the late game:

Nightelf – Continue to feed your ud ally until he tells you he has maxed out at about 100/100 food (maybe 98 or 99 depending on how things work out with your food supply distribution). Once your ally has maxed out with 3-3 units (attack-armor), and has a complete army with three heroes and “100/100 supply”, start teching to tier 3 and build a huntress hall, ancient of wonders (shop), and 2-3 lores depending on how much resource you have. As you tech, you can either keep feeding your ud ally if he loses any units or you can feed the orc so he can start maxing out with a massive army as well. Once you get to tier 2, build those 2-3 lores and tech to tier 3 ASAP if you want to be an actual help at this point with regards to units. If your team has already wiped out an enemy base, then just make about 4 dryad and then mass bears so that you can provide rejuvenation and roar along with meelee to your allies. Train a kotg as your 2nd hero so you can root any units that try to run away or to disable any channeling end game spells such as volcano, starfall, death and decay, etc… You can get a 2nd expo and go all out with your units by getting 3-5 mountain giants, dual ancient of winds to mass pump 6-8 master talons with cyclone and faerie fire/faerie dragons for anti-caster, and get some chimaeras (chim) to siege a base easily and kill any heavy meelee units. At this point, you are basically supporting your allies and providing that extra surge of power and damage to finish the game.

Orc – You should be able to make a judgment call of what units you need to switch to. You should not keep pumping raiders because the game will require tier 3 units and the orc race can mix much better units for later game. Depending on what the opponent has, start making tauren totems, spirit lodges, and barracks so you can mix demolishers (demos) for siege with tauren for pulverize and tanking and finally some healing wards or blood lust from casters. Just think about what you are trying to counter such as: get mass bats if the other team has a lot of air, get a lot of raiders and demos if they have tanks (net + fire oil siege will take them down), or help your ud ally with taurens and blood lust. Spirit walkers can help link, disenchant/dispel, or resurrect dead tauren which is really frustrating to the other team if they only focus tauren that revive two seconds after they die. Just try to provide support like your ne teammate and try to get one or two kodo with an upgraded war drums because that will give you a huge damage boost combined with roar from the ne bears.

Undead – You are the most important player at this stage because you should build 2-3 boneyards and start pumping frost wyrms constantly. As your ne ally feeds you nonstop, keep making zigs and start maxing to 100/100 and get your 3rd hero, whether its cl or pl. Cl is good for countering a mass of ground aa units such as rifles, fiends, archers, hh, etc… Pl is a great overall counter because you can either pick his fire aoe spell rain of fire, or you can pick howl of terror which will reduce the enemy’s attack damage by 30% which IS HUGE for a level one spell in a late game stage. Pick whatever feels right for the situation but remember to max out and get a massive army. Once you max out, you can either start expanding or you can feed your orc and ne ally so they can max out as well. Start building a temple of the damned and a slaughterhouse if you haven’t already because you never know when you might need to counter different units on the opposing team. It’s great to be ready with other buildings so you can just pump whatever units are needed at the time. Your heroes should at least be at lvl 3+ for both your dk and your lich and you should be eliminating one or two of the other team’s bases. If you have played it right during the whole game, the other team should already have left or start the “QQ OMG WHINE” session because they see your massive fiend army backed up by 4-6 wyrms very early on.

Here is my undead army as I am in the late stage of the game:

There are actually about 8 wyrms in my army but I grouped the rest in a different group with banshee and an obsidian statue.

Here is a show if the other buildlings I build just incase I need to counter different types of units:

These buildings give me flexible options vs. good players.

4. Alternative Counters/Situations

This section will be brief because most decent/good 3v3 teams will not pick something like (ud ud hu), (orc hu hu), (ne ne hu) because these are not as versatile as other strats such as (ud orc ne), (ud ne ne), (orc ne hu). This does not mean that they can’t win with those strats but simply that it requires more skill and micro to win with those race matchups successfully against ud orc ne or ud ne ne opponents, etc… I am a fan of any strategy because this is one of the best strategy games I have ever played and the game is there for you to create something new and creative. I have seen fights in trees and zeppelins being used to transport mountain giants to go siege a base (funky). It’s all about knowing how to counter your opponent and constantly scouting to ensure that you are not surprised or completely bewildered by what your opponent has.

Here are a few possible uncommon yet possibly dangerous situations:

Ud NE NE – This team can either go fiend hunt hunt to wyrm mass with a dk potm and kotg or they can do a garg feed where the ud is fed by both his ne allies so he can make 5 crypts and pump a gargoyle mass and then mass wyrms with 3 boneyards later on.

If they do a fiend hunt hunt, your ud should just keep massing dual rax fiends and stay in your base until you have mass fiends if they harass you. Your orc and ne should tower at least 3-4 towers so the ne players can’t hall your mains but you still need to tech because the ne can just mass siege to take out your base. I would suggest that the orc needs to still tech and make 2 beasts but should mass wind riders (wyverns) instead because they can really kill hunts fast if you use them properly. The ne should just feed and tech once your ud ally reaches tier 2. The ud should not start massing wyrms until they have a mass of fiends with web and burrow. Instead get a temple of the damned and start massing some banshees so you can protect your army with anti magic shell and curse which will lower the accuracy of your opponent by 33%. The other team shouldn’t have much anti magic or dispel (besides wisps) and if they do, they will have to waste a lot of wisps just to dispel your magic because curse requires little mana. Let your ne ally stop feeding so he can start teching to tier 2 and make two lores so he can start massing dryads. Dryads will dominate hunts and wyrms which will give you the upper edge in the fight. The other ud cannot carry his team without hunts to support him but if you take out those hunts with wyverns/dryads/fiends, then their ud will be all alone. Also try to finish off the other team’s kotg first with demon hunter and blade master because he is very fragile against that hero combo.

If you face a garg feed, then continue with the strat but the ne needs to get at least 1-2 rax archers just in case you need to stall for your allies to help you. The ud should get dual rax fiends with web and burrow which will give you more than enough to help you counter the other team’s gargs. The orc should tech to tier 2 and then build 2 beasts so then you can produce mass bats to explode and counter all the other team’s gargs. Make sure that you only get enough to explode the gargs that are not webbed down, if your ud ally has 12 fiends and the other team has 12 gargs, then bats won’t do anything if all the fiends web down a garg each. Bats are still useful if you want to tech to tier 3 and research liquid fire so you can go and hall both the ne mains easily. However, I would first focus on killing all the gargs and then see what the other opponent is getting. If the other team switches to mass fiends, try to tech to tier 3 and get some tauren. If the other team makes mass ghouls, then start making wyverns to counter that. Your allies need to use shades and wisps to constantly harass and keep alert. Watch out for the double dh harass by the other team. Try to avoid their dual dh and put constant pressure on one of the feeder bases. Harass their base in the same fashion but keep your units (archers) back at your base. You need a mass of units to counter gargs otherwise you will fail. Once you finish off a feeder or two, then you have basically won the game if all three of you have your main bases.

Orc Ne Hu – This team will either try to do an early harass or tech very fast. Just make sure that if they harass your ud ally (for his fiends), then you should go and help your ally because you do have the strongest dual hero combo early game. Just mass burn mana and send 1-2 wisps to your ud ally’s base early on so he can dispel any summons that attack him or dispel entangle. If the other team towers while they harass you, then just start making glaives with ne and get a mix of raiders and wyverns. If you can take out their heroes easily, then u can win the game easily.

Ud Orc Ne – This is the most dangerous opponent to face IMO because true good/pro players (70-90% players) will know how to play their own races and each other’s almost flawlessly. You cannot make any mistakes and must be very very effective in your harass. Make sure you are familiar with the maps such as creep patterns, shops, etc… Try to cripple the ne player so he cannot feed the ud any wood. The azn wave strategy by the other team can be dangerous if you do not harass properly. If the other team is very good and is able to creep nearby their ne’s base and then help out really fast, be careful and just back off. Try to go heal and go back very fast so you can stall the creeping of the other team. If you can keep the hero levels on the other team all below level 3, you can win the game with a solid victory. You must scout and know what the ud and orc are getting. Try to target the tc and dk with burn mana and use the bm to kill the ne’s hero. If the other team does not get dk, tc, and potm as their heroes, and instead gets dk, bm, kotg; then just focus the kotg down. Keep trying to expo and stop the other team from whatever they do. If you see the ud building boneyards or making slaughterhouses, try to use the bm, dh, and raiders to take those down fast. You should be trying to stop the other team from leveling and at least stop a few tier 2/3 buildings from going up so that your ud can easily take the other team out with tier 3 units.

5. Micro

In order to pull all the things I have talked about, you must have pretty good micro. If you really want to win 80-90% of the time, then you should have micro skills equal to about a true 70-80% player. You must also have knowledge of the game (units and maps) and know how to counter and adapt very fast. The strategy is not the hard part but rather microing your units and learning how to face a 3v2 if the other team fends off your harass. Just practice if you are not ready to handle good players and focus on mastering one race with your other two partners so you can each take on a certain race (ud orc or ne) and develop a great teamwork system. There isn’t much more to mention except that you should constantly be focusing about the macro (buildings, base, economy) and the micro (units and heroes) at all times. Practice getting into the habit so you do not have any idle workers and the strategy is very fluid and fast.

6. End Comments

I will continue to add more things if I think of anything new or anyone suggests anything for me. If you do this strategy with ud, orc, hu; then remember that the hu should get towers as well (hu has the best towers) and make sure you have a nice base build because you can use militia to help you. You can use archmage (am) or any hero really depending on your opponent but remember, the hu player should already be pro (70%+) and know how to utilize the full human arsenal so you can counter anything. Hu can expo faster than ne as well so it depends on how you use this race to your advantage. Good luck and use this strategy well if you liked it! If not, sorry for wasting your time with my crappy guide. I will add some illustrations and screenshots as I get them (I have a new computer and I cannot currently access the old files right now).
    Last edited by killerwave7; 08-25-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: I add the pictures as I get them from doing this strat

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to killerwave7 For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ... Didn't Read it all ^^, but for what i read it was nice
    Woot

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems nice. Add the pictures you spoke of, and maybe some colors, It's alot of text up there in my opinion.
    When you are done with that, it will be good.
    Last edited by Mads; 08-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Bat
    Bat is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, I'd try posting it in the post 4 cash section, you might get 2$

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice one, only read half the text :P cause i am not into ladder atm. to be honest i retired quite some time ago. but this strat looks strong and the guide is well written.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo8 View Post
    It seems nice. Add the pictures you spoke of, and maybe some colors, It's alot of text up there in my opinion.
    When you are done with that, it will be good.
    Yup, on it thanks zo8

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Awesome, I'd try posting it in the post 4 cash section, you might get 2$
    haha thanks i'll do it once i can improve it and make it more appealing to read at least

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k updated with pictures (i'll still add more soon) and feel free to offer any suggestions

kj1
    kj1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow dude nice guide man =D

love the pics and alternate scenarios

ILove[sc2] is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    off the hook, im a hu player so PM me and i can hopefully discuss some more of the strat if you want to curtail some of it towards a hu player as your 3rd instead of ne

lseeto is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn dude ur guide is pretty intense

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast