Undead's imba tactic's vs all races :D

This is a discussion on Undead's imba tactic's vs all races :D within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Btw i think the whole orc > ud shit isnt like that.... If the ud plays cl dk fiends banshees ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Petekes is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw i think the whole orc > ud shit isnt like that.... If the ud plays cl dk fiends banshees the orc is fucked i think and im really not noob , if you just play dk fiends desys its normal that you loose cause every orc knows that you play that shit xD

hack]er is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ud vs ud... I go lich, dk dl.get some ghouls and i kill his acos while he techs. Then G_G

hack]er is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post replays where u counter early expo vs hu ? I have some difficulties vs those expansion cuz even if my army is bigger then theirs, they always bring more miltias.

GaN)G(sTa is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But i think vs orc is better go ghouls + destro + 1-2 frost wyrms. Heroes should be dk+lich ( with orb of corruption and all claws of attack if you get any from creeps). Destro should absorb mana from statues before attacking ( Destro with mana > all ) and focus on riders ( they die very fast with orb of corruption ) and then heroes.
    Ofc it's good to make 2 shades ( 1 fallowing you'r dk - then you can see invisible bm - and 1 should fallow his army ) and upradge frenzy for ghouls.
    I allways do this tactic, because spiders are eaten by kodo beasts ( if orc player is good ) and fiends are ensnared by raiders so they can't move which make them easy to kill ( ofc you can cast frost armor on it, but you still can't move it ).

Anyway good job pheeR ! :cool:

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was quite a while inactive, probably will "rejoin" the scene. at least i can help you out with anything u need. just tell me.
    ///M

BuHuu is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN)G(sTa View Post
    But i think vs orc is better go ghouls + destro + 1-2 frost wyrms. Heroes should be dk+lich ( with orb of corruption and all claws of attack if you get any from creeps). Destro should absorb mana from statues before attacking ( Destro with mana > all ) and focus on riders ( they die very fast with orb of corruption ) and then heroes.
    Ofc it's good to make 2 shades ( 1 fallowing you'r dk - then you can see invisible bm - and 1 should fallow his army ) and upradge frenzy for ghouls.
    I allways do this tactic, because spiders are eaten by kodo beasts ( if orc player is good ) and fiends are ensnared by raiders so they can't move which make them easy to kill ( ofc you can cast frost armor on it, but you still can't move it ).

Anyway good job pheeR ! :cool:
    I'm not quite sure if ghuls are really "better" than fiends vs orc. It's totally different anyway. And Destros with mana do still lose vs bats/wyvern , even if they're 0/2 teched.

orithedon is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imbaz0r hihi 1337work ;D

skully) is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm in UD mirror i would prefer straight tech to tier 3 and while u are teching to t3 u should build lich as seecond hero so when he is out u can directly buy orb and then i would go to tavern to buy dr then u can do a hard push with fiends and dk lich dr..

kod1k is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    playing fiends vs orc is better way to win, because they are easy to micro and killing burrows with thems is more easy too.

cheatzZz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the strategy is very well, and i willtry it but should i creep or harras at the begin?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast