Undead's imba tactic's vs all races :D

This is a discussion on Undead's imba tactic's vs all races :D within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; firstly, if you want to know any european or asian tactic tell me. i know alot of tactics lets start ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Undead's imba tactic's vs all races :D

firstly, if you want to know any european or asian tactic tell me. i know alot of tactics lets start some with a huge chance to win (of course APM, Skill, Timing and Micro/Macro needet) btw. if you dont understand something, cos i won't explain it very hard, feel free to ask:

Undead vs Orc

Build Order: Altar, Crypt, 4. aco, ziggurat, 5. aco, shop, ghoul, crypt and on 30% tech graveyard.

the idea: DK + 30 supply ghouls (30 supply with acos) and harras the burrows all the time (if he build them open) must kill 1 before he reach t2 to prevent advantage of 2nd hero. go DL 2nd and go 3-3 heros. you play ghouls and 3-4 fiends with aura and lvl 2 sleep/coil. orb on dl and frenzy + web + 2 stats + 2 scrolls ( 2x heal and 1x prot ).

Usage: it's nice to use it on almost every maps, just look for not losing alot of ghouls in early game, or you have to change strategy like going mass destroyer and adding dl as 3rd hero choosing lich as 2nd. very important : if you choose 2nd hero lich and doing this strategy skill frost armor 1st and cast it on 3-4 ghouls.

Undead vs Human

Build Order: 4+5. aco, altar, ziggurat, crypt, shop, 1st ghoul, ziggurat, rod and go, on 30% of tech graveyard.

the idea: like always you start with dk first and harras like getting creeps. you scout with a ghoul and use him to harras with 2 skeletts on militia. NOT GOOD vs MK first. if he goes MK you send 2 scellets to him and be in range so if the creep is getting lower you coil it from a range. if he bolts you try to get a ghoul or skelett beside you not getting surroundet. after reaching t2 go lich 2nd and directly go t3. (save 800 gold 400 wood) for that. the thing is human's uses their brains hitting undead at a very critical point which you can't do anythink against, that is t2 expansion. going fast destroyer is useless vs 1 million tower so you should get at least 1 expansion yourself, since the human waste more gold in tower and peasants (you harras with coil nova) than you with your 2 ziggurats there. if the human do mass tower and go t3 you can be sure he will do lame. you must realize that at that point and set 3 meatwagon in your base and do 3 slow tower to prevent attacks from tanks and do at least 3-4 fiends with web. for the 3rd hero you can go dr or cl. if the human goes mass hawks you go garg with dark ranger and silence them. vs ground like mass rifler you go cl and vs gyro and knights you go panda.

Usage: vs human it's always the same since they do the same lame shit every game. be aware of that and use imba undead nuking you can use that tactic on every maps. on LT you should consider of a fast expansion and go dl 1st with doing the same as ud.

Undead vs Nightelf

Build Order: 4+5. acolyte, crypt, ziggurat, altar, zigurrat, ghoul, shop and like vs orc 30supply ghoul or if close position on TR 50 supply 2 rax ghouls and then tech. again 30% of the tech graveyard (must have).

the idea: you want to harras the nightelf till the end. you want him to piss himself off so he lose his concentration and lose hard. it's hard to calculate a nightelf on the ladder. alot of heros he can choice, i'll take the most predictable: vs dh you try to creep some spots and get lvl 3. vs warden you must buy boots and staff of tp and you can also try to harras or try to creep. if you harras, harras with ghoul, not dk only, or the warden will rape your butt . vs dark ranger it's good to harras on the time he's creeping, he is in the creeps with all skelets and thats the time for kill 1-2 archer and then fast back, doing that all the time will result in both losing the same > you want that! vs bm you should go fiends destroyer. harrasing is also the choice you should do. if you are good multi tasker you can also harras with dk and kill wisps with ghouls vs every choice the elf take. except panda, but panda 1st isn't bad but elf doesn't do that since they can't creep with summonings and such. the tactic is simple: harras till the end or try to mess with expansions by doing urself one. doing gargoyles can be good but vs panda 4-5 you should consider doing abo wagons or get dr 3rd with silence. dont forget to dispel the drunken haze on the gargs.

Usage: harrasing is easy and can be done on every map. on maps like LT get urself at least one expansion <- you don't wanna fight 50 vs 80 supply in the end of the game

Undead vs Undead

Build Order: 4+5. acolyte, graveyard, crypt, ziggurat, altar, 2nd ghoul, 3 fiends and go tavern get DR. tech on 29 supply (5 fiends). don't forget a frost tower vs lich.

the idea: mass skelettons and silence is imba vs ud and can fuck him pretty hard. for example in late game focus on lich and cast silence on dk, the ud will lose his lich which is very bad for him. and your oppo can't counter abo fiends destroyer very well. ghoul garg abo isn't bad but ghoul are like free xp and the gargs r webbed too. don't let your oppo get an expansion and get one urself at t2. do 2-0 upgrades on the fiends. if he does lich ghouls he can't do anythink vs you, and if he goes dk fiends which is more predictable you can out number him with skelettons. he will run away and your expansion will stand. he will try an expansion himself and you must scout that and destroy it all the time. harras the acos on the t2 tech if you can, it will disturb him very hard.

usage: since DR is a tavern hero you cant use it on LT for example. be aware of that and don't use dr all the time. in ladder its different. some people are raping you with ghouls and some are just good with fiends but suck vs ghouls and so on. you can go lich dk dl with mass gargs also, but then it's a 50% chance of luck, if he kills you too many garg by creeping or w/e or having more scrolls or higher hero lvls (ur lich lvl 4 and his lvl 5) you should consider to tp and creep isles in TM for example to get a faster high lvl hero.

those was the most effective tactic's which people use in the ladder season 5. with the DR tactic i won the 1st in northrend for example since he couldn't micro as nice as me if you have any questions feel free or if you want tactics from other races like hu vs elf call me, i have a huge game experience. thanks for reading, good bye.
    ;D
    pheeR~

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm gonna test some of the things, great contribution.

+Rep
    Former Global Moderator

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. + Rep.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Fuji_P.g is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I try it :P

YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes thats the best tactic for every match up, i think its a nice post
    but its very hard to win against a good orc in ud

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah YGK, btw thx to all. ud vs orc is very hard matchup, especially undeads cant hold an expansion at t2 and cant kill the orcs. its like you have to kill 2-3 grunts in early + get dk lvl 3 to have a "chance" to kill their expo and make it even. without expansion the game is open in my eyes, both sides can win. btw there is a tactic with dk lich fiends and frost armor, if anyone want to know it, tell me here.

YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if uve lich when orc have raiders and he harass u with ensnare and u cant get lv2 with ur lich its better to take frost armor and use this spell on the units who are atatcked by orc because units who attack a frost armored unit are slow

sorry for my bad english ^^

YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

a good replay (madfrog vs rob) ud vs orc

WooT.n-CzT is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, why don't you make something like that for every race and hold it up-to-date, I'm sure much people would appreciate it. =)

+Rep btw.

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well alright, UD is my main but since i saw so many reps i can try to do it for every race. just for you ^^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast