Some night elfs strategies

This is a discussion on Some night elfs strategies within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; This strategies are for tft, i dont play on roc ne vs ud heroes : dh/warden/panda/alchemist/bm/dr if ur opponent bo ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some night elfs strategies

This strategies are for tft, i dont play on roc

ne vs ud

heroes : dh/warden/panda/alchemist/bm/dr
    if ur opponent bo is crypt/graveyard/altar/zig, he will prolly go dk/spider so dh is very good to counter it
    if he makes crypt/altar/zig he will go ghuls and gargs after t2. Dh is useless vs gargs so warden first is better

u can take bm (beastmaster) in first or second, squillbeash (i dont remember the exactly name ~~) is very good

u can take panda first, he is very good vs ghuls/gargs (breath of fire powa) and dont die as fast as warden. If u take panda first, alchemist in 2nd is good.

U can choose naga in 2nd but she will die very fast against coil/nova

on 1on1 map, u can use dr. She cant be hurt by the coil and u get a lot of gays skulls (waow)

vs an undead who play with spiders (he will prolly make destro/abo later) : 1rax archer, 2rax bears/dry, when u can make dry stop to make arc coz nova > them. Try to keep no ent if ur opponent keep no ent. Focus destro with dryads and spiders/abo with bears. Dont forget the staff to save your bears and to buy scroll

vs a ghul/gargs player : his dk will probably harass u during ur creep so be careful he dont win the xp becoz he can coil creeps (dont forget uve a mh to kick his dirty ass ). Try to exe during ur tech and kill his exe if he try (mh powa etc). When u t2 take a 2nd hero and buy items at ur shop. Make 2aol (ancient of lore) and go for mass dry. Dry cost 3food, gargs only 2 so ur opponent can keep no ent but u must go in low ent, its why u must have an exe and he must havent one. Go t3 if u can for orb of venom, it rox, if uve enough gold make 1 or 2 bears just to heal ur hero. When u can make a 2nd exe and continue to fuck him if he try to make one. If he switches, just adapt ur strategy

ne vs orc

heroes : dh/bm/tinker/naga (u can kotg if he fs and if u pro)

dh or bm in first, if uve dh in first take bm in 2nd (or naga if he didnt take bm) and tinker in 3rd

try to have a close base, protect ur whisps with the wood and ur builds so bm cant fuck them, anyway u see when bm comes to kill whisps :P, u can choose to start on arc or on hunts. It depends of ur skill and micro.
    Tech as fast as u can, make shop during the tech. When u T2, buy staff, choose 2nd hero.
    Now uve 2choice : aowind or aolore.
    If u aolore u will make a mix bears/dry. Orc can easy counter this with kodo and eat all ur fucking bears its why i prefer personnaly to make 2aowind.
    So make 1 aolore or aowind and tech to T3 (make the 2nd rax during the tech when u can). If uve choose aowinds, mass talons (dotts) until u use 50food. Make their upgrade (master level). Orc will prolly make raiders/cata/sw.
    Sw can dispel cyclon so use cyclon on them in first or kick them ass with the mana burn (dh) and the dotts magic attack. Turn off the autocast for faerie fire and use it only on the bm (to see him when he use wind walk).
    When u can, use cyclon on bm and circle him with ur units, burn his mana with dh and kill this gay orc. Scroll of life is very important when u play with dotts. When they are dying u use ravenform (but raiders can ensnare ...)

ne vs hu

heroes : dh/warden/panda/dr/naga

dh is very good to harass am (dont forget speed boots)
    warden is good to kill him too, but she is weakest and she can die very fast when hum has mk

panda is good if u mass hunts, coz he will rifles but if u make bears/dry he will sb so panda become useless

dr is good on 1on1 map like echo isles (u can fuck his fast expand ..)

naga in 2nd hero if uve dh/warden in first so u have more chances to kill am

If u see with maphack that hum makes mk first its better to dh

On lost temple human with systematically make fast expand (or he is a gay)
    So u can make aow creep on ur goldmine spot to expand too, if u dont u will lose (i will speak about aow creep later)
    If u make fe, ur aow will not be in ur base so make another one in ur base if ur opponent rush u

It is better to archer against hum at begin and switch on hunts when uve 4-5-6 arc coz he can make the upgrade defend and archers will sux a lot.

If human try to tower rush u, focus hero in first, deto on we (water elementals), kill peons, move ur aow for he can fight, make another aow in ur base, u can lose archers but try to dont lose ur hero so keep mana in moonwell to heal him

The classic tactic for a ne vs a hum is 2aol : bears/dry
    hum will proly make a mix sb/sorce/priest/rifles
    if uve dark ranger u can use her ability (dont know the english name) on am when he blizzard. Take somes whisps and deto on ur bears when they are under slow (the sorcers spell).
    Focus sb with bears and casters with dry. Buy a orb of venom for ur dh/warden and the staff to save ur bear

Ne vs ne

heroes : dh/naga/potm/kotg

on little map : dh (echo isles, twisted meadows when ur opponent is near u, terenas stand)
    on big map : potm (gnoll wood, twisted meadows if ur opponent is far)

with dh u make 1rax for archer, go t2, 2aol for dry/bears
    with potm u make 1 or 2 rax for hunts (u need the hall) and balists when uve 5-6 hunts

dh is better to harass (dont forget boots of speed !!!)

if ur opponent keep t1 for hunts/balist, u can try to make hypo riders but if he see them its game over coz he will switch archer

In this mirror u need a lot of luck ;D

take naga or kotg in 2nd, if ur opponent is t2 before u he will prolly take naga and fuck u if u try to get a naga too. So u must kotg
    Dont forget the staff on naga to tp dh (and for bears too if u play with bears)

U can make a lot of aow too if u think u are losing or if u want to keep the 50food limit

the aow creep

at begin of the game, night elf are really weak and they cant heal with shop.
    So u can creep with an aow if u dont want that ur hero will be hurt.
    Make an aow near a spot (goblin shop, orange spot ... dont forget that creeps are very agressive when they keep a goldmine so ur aow cant be really near the goldmine :/)

take some whisps to repair and eat trees

VERY IMPORTANT : aow can hurt creeps but he must not kill them. IF U KILL A CREEP/UNITS WITH AN AOW U WILL NOT GET XP

deto (wisps)
    u must have some whisps near the creeps spot near ur ennemy base. So if he is creep with skulls/wolfs etc u can deto them, u get xp and ur hero's opponent lose mana. maphack is really nice for this

sorry for my gay english ><

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erm...make a shop in your base tech like him but orb (attacks can hit air) with DH so still get him first..Decent

WooT.n-CzT is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, quite understandable, even with your "gay english" :P . Orc and Human strats left, go go for it!

Oh yeh, +Rep ofc.

YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some reps of satiini so : RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    if u dont understand something coz my eng, ask me about and i will try to explain it better ^_^

satiini use some spectial tactic like kotg in first hero but i think its not a good idea if u not as skilled as him ^^

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad but i don't your style to play vs ud as elf. panda 1st generally sucks. same goes for alchimist and warden. i don't know if i should make one as elf too since you did.

WooT.n-CzT is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not? If you play other Strats, why don't post em? I would like to see them.

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, let's try

YGK
    YGK is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)