1 hour game of dk lich nuking - 2s

This is a discussion on 1 hour game of dk lich nuking - 2s within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; This was funny. We were playing some newbs, but they weren't terrible. They just weren't good. Anyway, a little MH ...

FEED_ME_PLZ is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 hour game of dk lich nuking - 2s

This was funny. We were playing some newbs, but they weren't terrible. They just weren't good. Anyway, a little MH always helps

We're both UD and they're NE and HU. The HU expo's and masses towers, NE expo's a little later and gets 2 towers.

I get dk lich fiend destro stat. My partner goes dk lich ghoul abom banshee (:P)

I don't remember what they had. NE had like everything.

Anyway, we go to hit their expo, and they make a good tp. We can't really do much because of the 5 towers he's got by his expo, so we tp out. I call them out and say "I can play that game to."

After that, we basically sit in my heavily towered base for like 40 minutes and I nuke everything with the famous coil+nova.

I'd watch it at like 4x but it's pretty funny.

Oh I forgot to mention. They MASS towers outside my abse and have 3 expos to our 0. We still win

EDIT: I guess I shuold give you the link;

http://www.uploading.com/files/49W42...me___.w3g.html

Last edited by FEED_ME_PLZ; 06-11-2007 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Forgot the replay :P