2v2 ud orc strat vs ud and whatever else

This is a discussion on 2v2 ud orc strat vs ud and whatever else within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; this strat probably only works on a big map because you need time okay now almost 90% of fiends mass ...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    25

    2v2 ud orc strat vs ud and whatever else

    this strat probably only works on a big map because you need time

    okay now almost 90% of fiends mass spiders right? so thats there "anti air"

    orc: okay the orc techs wyvs you may want to get wands of negation incase you run into the other team before your ready
    Ud gets banshess(very crucial) / fiends then before a battle mass cast ams on the wyvs so the fiends cant web and after that u just target the rest of the other teams ranged and gg u win! i have no idea how good this strat is because it only beat me in a 2v2 at once

  2. #2
    KirA is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    45
    oO ill try this tac with my ally

  3. #3
    Stunner is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    lol nice strategie reall gj =)

  4. #4
    Mythoz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Yeh could work, will try this if i have time

  5. #5
    t0pline- is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZe View Post

    okay now almost 90% of fiends mass spiders right? so thats there "anti air"
    90% of fiends mass spiders ??? i dont understand :huh:

  6. #6
    Petekes is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    22
    AMS wont "block" web... it just absorbs dmg from spells, but not the spell itself.

  7. #7
    soygamer's Avatar
    soygamer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    26
    If there is 90% fiends the other 10% is banshees?

  8. #8
    soygamer's Avatar
    soygamer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    26
    If there is 90% fiends the other 10% is banshees?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •