1v1 Tower/HH rush (Orc)

This is a discussion on 1v1 Tower/HH rush (Orc) within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I usually only do this on small maps, but use at free will. ° 3 peons to gold mine, 1 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    editee is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1v1 Tower/HH rush (Orc)

I usually only do this on small maps, but use at free will.

° 3 peons to gold mine, 1 build orc burrow, and 1 build an altar.
    ° Train 3 peons at Great Hall [Your main building] and rally to gold mine.
    ° After 2 out of the 3 peons have been trained and sent to gold mine[5 peons on gold mine now] send the third peon to build a war mill and train 3 more peons as soon as you can.
    ° Send the peon that was building the altar to build a barracks and train a far seer, once far seer is out get spirit wolf and scout with wolves[or maphack].
    ° Send the peon that was building the orc burrow to build another orc burrow.
    ° After war mill is done send that peon to gather lumber, send the 2 peons that built the altar and the orc burrow to gather lumber.
    ° Train as many head hunters as you can, group your people up and go to your enemy's base.
    ° Rally 3 peons with you [from lumber, never gold] and train more peons to get a total of 6 peons on lumber.
    ° Charge into your enemy's base with your army and get your 3 peons to build towers right behind it.

Usually your army will hold up long enough to get your towers up, but that depends on your microing. Have fun and good luck.

rafabull is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool with my towerushes i dont usually follow a strict build order i do just w/e but i mostly play human and footman rush then build towers for solo. But im playing orc a bit now so i will try this thanks for sharing
    Half of everything is luck.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're playing human you might want to shift out your burrows a little more to prevent those annoying early tower rushes, it works well. Get an early hero and you win basically since if they tower rush that early they'll waste all their supplies on the towers.

WaLkeR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't really tower rush humans, they just call all of their militia and fight it off.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    if u use ur army first as she sayd to keep the humens busy, when the towers then are ready, build more of them and LOTs of units and this will work even again humans xD
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

ali-gg is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool tactic..i used a few times!

WaLkeR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    if u use ur army first as she sayd to keep the humens busy, when the towers then are ready, build more of them and LOTs of units and this will work even again humans xD
    Not really, because humans will research defend if they see headhunters, that and on most maps the human creeps exceptionally faster than orc players with militia, that means they are running around with lvl 2 water tauren vs heavy army towers, wich isn't good.

Chaos[Dreamer] is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This strat can be used vs all races basically excluding UD, never tried that for myself. VS HU a FS with wolves/lightning can tear the footmen up usually with micro and the towers fire fast enough to help take em down all you have to do is keep the HH's alive and it should be able to give you a win...i seem to have luck vs HU with this at least

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaLkeR View Post
    Not really, because humans will research defend if they see headhunters, that and on most maps the human creeps exceptionally faster than orc players with militia, that means they are running around with lvl 2 water tauren vs heavy army towers, wich isn't good.
    Then again, with good micro footmen and militia can't really catch up with you considering they will be psychologically halted by the fact that you are building towers, making them turn back to attack your towers allowing you to have the chance to turn around and attack them and then micro some more.

Greetz,
    E.

WieZZZel is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i play a 1vs1 i do towerrush with orcs.Therefore u just run at start with your 5 peons to his base.during u run u build some new peons.with the first u build "kriegswerkstatt".the res u send into mine of getting wood. with ur five worker u destroy his farms if he is just building one.then u tower him...its quite easy and works for 100% if ure good....got some nice stats coz of that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast