This is a discussion on How to: 200-0 solo (or even farther if you want) within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Guide: Massing wins in solo So, i've seen some threads on this and figured: I don't really play anymore might ...
Guide: Massing wins in solo
So, i've seen some threads on this and figured: I don't really play anymore might as well throw a bone to those of you who were unable to figure it out. I'll describe the procedure using examples to make it as clear as possible. If you still can't figure it out, well that sucks.
Requirements: Some kloaders, the more the faster, effective, and efficient your winning will be.
In this example we will be using the standard 8 kloaders (I typically use 16-32 but this requires more extensive knowledge and keys)
Basically you start with two 0-0 accounts (one being the winner one being the loser)
Let's call them Mupoz1 and Mupoz2 for this explanation. Mupoz2 will be the winner
1. Open up your 8 kloaders and size/place them as you see fit
2. Log on 4 of Mupoz1 and 4 of Mupoz2
3. Begin the search with 1 of mupoz1, then search with 1 of mupoz2 and alternate until all 8 are searching. Since these accounts are 0-0, this is probably the most likely period in which you can run into someone. Chances are, Mupoz1 the first searcher will find someone so you will need to cancel the first Mupoz2 or you will have an odd number searching.
4. Let's assume you found nobody else (which happens) and all 4 sets found eachother.
5. Leave with the 4 Mupoz1 and then gather victories with Mupoz2.
6. The stats on Mupoz2 should now be 4-0.
7. Create another set of accounts called Mupoz3 and Mupoz4.
8. Repeat procedure and make Mupoz4 4-0
9. Now Mupoz2 which is 4-0 should be able to find Mupoz4 which is 4-0, so do so and the chances of running into other people at this higher ELL are much smaller.
10. Once they find, leave with Mupoz4 and Mupoz2 will now have 8-0 Wins.
11. Repeat the procedure to create another 8-0 account which will find Mupoz2 and get him to 12-0.
12. Somewhere between 12-0 and 16-0 is MAX ELL. This is important to know and i guess what most don't know.
13. This means that no matter how many wins you get on Mupoz2 (EX: He can be 100-0) He will still find accounts that are "Max ELL" aka around 12-0 or 16-0. 200-0 finding 16-0 seems weird, but that's how it works.
And thus, this is how the epic solo accounts are created. When you use 32 kloaders it dramatically increases efficiency etc, (requires proxy support) because you can create a 16-0 account in one round instead of FOUR.
So basically the "secret" people can't seem to figure out is searching with mupoz1#4 and mupoz2#4 still finds and gets wins.
This probably could have been explained more clearly but hey, now you have an idea of how it works.
Your welcome - Mupoz
Very nice share.
I don't know why people didn't know this before? I mean, this is pretty much how I made accounts like 50-0.
Always thought of another 'secret' way I couldn't figure out but it seems like there is no other possibility to achieve awesome accounts other than kLoader OR skill.
is well deserved
Last edited by Intruder; 10-07-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Lmao I do this now.... & its not 100% garentee wins As I been Stated there mass hacking involed lmao...
I always knew how to do this even though I never tried it. I figured there is no point in getting 100-0 records when the game is dead.
Well seeing that Domga sell his accounts for like 100$ i guess Ill start selling mines for 40$ a pop LoL :/ Warcraft III is dead not many people going to buy accounts ...