Question about carrying in 2's rt.

This is a discussion on Question about carrying in 2's rt. within the Warcraft 3 Strategies and replays board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I am finding it rather hard to win 2's rt games as human when I have a less then average ...

Darksim is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about carrying in 2's rt.

I am finding it rather hard to win 2's rt games as human when I have a less then average teammate verses two above average players. Playing as ud is no problem 95% of the time to 2v1 if need be. What would be the best army to build as human to be able to get the same results as one would using dk/fiends lich etc? I have tried, rifle caster, foot caster knight and always going am/mk unless my partner is human and he gets am, then I like to go mk and rifles. I always fast expo when possible but still it doesn't seem like enough to carry like one would as ud. Maybe my play style is wrong for HU, i like to creep to level 3, than hit as one would playing as UD. HU is really good for harassing the opponent but sometimes its hard to do that if your ally doesn't go with, resulting in a possible 2v1 against you. Also, I would be interested in hearing about what armies you can carry with as NE and Orc. I assume NE would be bear/dryad and Orc bm/sh grunt raider walker. I have seen tc+hh+caster and that was really strong as well. Are there any other army combos that work well that anyone has seen? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't win 2vs1 if the other team isn't stupid. Your best bet is staying t2 though and dual rax a r canes and push asap with am mk.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dual rax and arcanes you said? Pushing fast would def help, sometimes when I stay t2 it's not good cuz the other team will get t3.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksim View Post
    Dual rax and arcanes you said? Pushing fast would def help, sometimes when I stay t2 it's not good cuz the other team will get t3.
    If you're playing 2v1 and they get to t3 then there is no way you can win. Common sense. Just learn armor and attack types and learn the counters and whats good with what, or my suggestion, don't play rt.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not doubting your strategy, I'm just verifying you said two arcanes. I know the armor types and what's good to get for what, I've been playing this game for over 10 years.... I'm just trying to have a nice discussion with other players to get their opinions or if they know what units/heroes to get so you can carry your team playing as hu Orc or ne. "Don't play rt" is not the type of answer I was looking for =\ This is a discussion forum, not a "try and answer to end the post the fastest" forum.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksim View Post
    I'm not doubting your strategy, I'm just verifying you said two arcanes. I know the armor types and what's good to get for what, I've been playing this game for over 10 years.... I'm just trying to have a nice discussion with other players to get their opinions or if they know what units/heroes to get so you can carry your team playing as hu Orc or ne. "Don't play rt" is not the type of answer I was looking for =\ This is a discussion forum, not a "try and answer to end the post the fastest" forum.
    I think I know what this forum is for, I'm a moderator for it for a reason. I'm giving you an actual answer bud. If you want a good AT partner hit me up, I'm back on the game, but in honesty, towering is your best bet if you're playing a 2v1 or you're with a noob (basically 2v1). There is no sure way to win if you're out numbered 2v1. Just micro and get the counters. All you can do. Sorry if this isn't the answered you wanted to hear but it is an honest one.

WarnerTar is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about carrying in 2s rt

Thank you for this information and if this is the wrong place to ask this, I apologize.As an AP holder, do I get any discount when purchasing MYW tickets for others in my group?