Cracked Glider Version 1.6.2

This is a discussion on Cracked Glider Version 1.6.2 within the WoW Bots, hacks and exploits board part of the WoW forum category; hi. anyone know if there is already working cracked version of glider 1.6.2 is out? or anyway how we can ...

BlueThunder is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracked Glider Version 1.6.2

hi. anyone know if there is already working cracked version of glider 1.6.2 is out? or anyway how we can get the key for it for free? or anything hwo to make it to work without paying? if you know pls post in here thx.

PS. i know this is not right section for questions but "wow support" is in-active.

Havok is offline Master Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im so tired of people posting threads like this with names like, "Cracked Glider Download"; and instead of being a cracked glider, it's a request for one. All im asking is just for you people to put something in the title that signifies it's a request for something.

Anyways, im pretty sure there isn't, considering Glider is updated constantly to avoid detection by Blizzard.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I think it's bullshit that you are asking for a crack for glider at all.

Glider is run by a very small, dedicated team, who work long and hard to keep it undetected by Blizzard. They need all the money that they get in to pay their living expenses, as well as legal fees in their ongoing legal battle with Blizzard.

If you are not willing to pay for glider, level yourself, find someone to powerlevel you, or use a free bot.