[GUIDE] Go AFK in Strand of the Ancients without getting detected

This is a discussion on [GUIDE] Go AFK in Strand of the Ancients without getting detected within the WoW Bots, hacks and exploits board part of the WoW forum category; Source: By Eman Anyways I think its very obvious, but I thought I would post it anyways just to help ...

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] Go AFK in Strand of the Ancients without getting detected

Source: By Eman

Anyways I think its very obvious, but I thought I would post it anyways just to help some people out... As we all know the new BG, strand of the ancients alliance all spawn on the boat and when it says "Game starts in one minute" the boat starts moving towards the beach... But if you jump off of the boat when it says "Game begins in one minute" you can stay in the water and AFK w/o being reporting by other players because it is NOT on the map, So as long as nobody sees you jump off of the boat and does not remember your name they CAN NOT report you as AFK. If this is a repost, im sorry but I did 4 different searches, couldnt find anything. PLEASE delete if it is a repost.

In the second round Horde are offense and start on the boat so Horde can do it second round

//G2G, posting a good AntiAFK here when I'm back!

klthuy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty man