any free keyloggers i can download?

This is a discussion on any free keyloggers i can download? within the WoW Bots, hacks and exploits board part of the WoW forum category; anyone know of any so i can use?...

brian15755 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any free keyloggers i can download?

anyone know of any so i can use?

KiiNG is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually scammed (or currently in the middle of being scammed) for my WoW account. I came to an agreement with someone who wanted to buy my account for $100. He sent the money, everything checked in on PayPal, so I gave him the information.

Now I woke up this morning to find that it's been disputed. So I immediately started researching as much as I could to see how I could stop this from happening. The only answer was to make him set the subject and message of payment in regards to the account transfer being successful. Something I didn't do before.

So now this SOB is going to get away with not only my WoW account (which is probably trashed by now anyways) but also the $100 I deserve. It's not as though I can take this to Blizzard either due to account trading not being allowed.

My last hope from what I can understand is a keylogger to get my account back. I was thinking of a phising email, but I think my chances would be a lot slimmer.

If anyone has had to deal with any situations like this, please let me know. I'd really like some help to try to get at least 1 of the 2 things.