This is a discussion on [addon] Loot Filter within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; Are you tired of deleting all the crap items from your inventory that you get from looting corpses? Or are ...
Are you tired of deleting all the crap items from your inventory that you get from looting corpses? Or are you tired of having to manually click the items you want from a corpse? Then this addon is for you. It lets you filter loot by quality, item name and item value, and helps you keep your inventory clean.
Loot Filter basically works as follows:
- when you loot a corpse all items on the corpse are added to a list
- the corpse is then looted and the looted items appear in your bags
- loot filter then goes through the list of looted items and searches for them in the bags
- when a matching item is found in your bags it starts matching the items properties against the KEEP and DELETE properties (in that order):
- if a KEEP property matches, the item is kept and there will be no matching against any DELETE properties
- if no KEEP properties match, the items properties are matched against the DELETE properties, if there is a match the item is deleted
- if no KEEP or DELETE properties match the items properties, the item is also kept
/lf or /lfr or /lootfilter, brings up the control panel
- add translations
- add option to delete items if more then x number of items are found in your bags
- add option to the delete looted item with lowest value if less then X amount of bag slots remain.
- add ability to change filter order for items added in the names tab so that you can delete/keep specific items even if they match a keep/delete property.
- add ability to change the filter order of items listed in the keep and delete names list
so let me get this strait, if say a crag boar dropped craig boar ribs, i could tell it to delete it from my inventory after looting so i could still skinn??
Great Addon +Rep
Well, you can just Shift Right Click / Enabled AutoLoot in Interface to get all the loot
And Volund, I don't think that's possible, but I wish it was
repped you now.
seems like a nice addon gonna try it once i play again if it works
dam m8 this is gr8 if you run glider, you know? its like four in the morning you turn on your monitor and see that your guy if sitting at one courpse becasue his baggs are full lol thx man
When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets
hahaha yeah nice thanks for sharing...