XBar for WoW (World of Warcraft)
* A customizable interface framework for supporting custom, movable buttons bars.
* This mod was derived from the mods AspectBar, TrackBar, TrapsBar, etc...
By Dr Doom (Shalune on Kargath)
* Orientable (rotate/reverse)
* Modular: Lets you easily create addons using this framework
* Customizable: Add your own unique features to your bar
* Pop-out menus: Use the toggle buttons
* Dynamic, all-in-one configuration window
* Supporting option sets for each or multiple characters
* Localized in several languages
* /xbar help
* /xbar config
* /xbar show <bar>
* /xbar hide <bar>
* /xbar resetpos <bar>
* /xbar toggle <bar>
* /xbar options new <optionset>
* /xbar options set #
* /xbar options view
* /xbar options delete #
* Move the bars by Ctrl + right click and drag
* The toggle command shows/hides the toggle buttons
SHIPS WITH THESE BARS
* XWarlock Bar
OTHER PLUGIN SUPPORT
The following addons ship with XBar which add functionality for additional mods:
* XBarLocalizer - (Ace2,Babble-Spell) This mod allows easier update of localizations.
* XBar_cyCircled - (cyCircled) This mod allows XBars to be skinned using cyCircled.
* To install, extract the .ZIP file to your WoW Addons folder
* EXAMPLE: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns
* Install the other bars you want in the same fashion
* XBAR MUST BE INSTALLED AND ENABLED FOR THE OTHER XBAR ADDONS TO WORK
* XBar does not provide action bars for itself
* Permetheus (Original Author of 'AspectBar' and 'TrapBar')
* Murkeli (Author of 'TrackBar')
* CRiSPyToWN (for keeping the bar mods going and making some new bars)
* Cilraaz (Author of 'BlessingBar' and 'SealBar'
* The following people for localization help: Norova (zhTW), PeliasLMEP (esES), Aphelandra - Todeskrallen (deDE), Jokhond (frFR), Gerar (esES)
* A HUGE thanks to all of those in the WoW community that have helped to make these previous mods a success, and to those who convinced me to keep these things going.
* See readme.txt in each addon folder for additional information about included features for that specific addon. If there is no file, either the author didn't explain it fully or there are no addon-specific features that are not self explanatory or generic to XBar.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ
* See FAQ.txt for additional info on how to use the advanced features of XBar and troubleshoot issues before posting a question or issue here.