Hacks

This is a discussion on Hacks within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; is there a possible hack which can make me 1 hit any mob ? because i tried to use wep ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Llamalibre is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hacks

is there a possible hack which can make me 1 hit any mob ? because i tried to use wep stacking on the beyond wow server but they still owned me :/ if there is can you give me a link or tell me how to get it and/or how to use it

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From What I Know, There Is Not. This Is Like People Asking For A God Mode Hack, Or Stat Changer Hack.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o rite.. :/ welll thanks anyway

Xerxes is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hacks fitting your requests probably don't exist. Even if they did I would be surprised if you got them to work on Beyond WoW server as they have extreme hack protection and banning measures.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx m8 nice to know someone's played there b4 xD

Phate is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how to bug your stats at Beyond wow private server for 3 hitting Archimonde in Hyjal (about 1.6 M dmg) and 440 Milion hp, I havent discovered it exactly how to build every stat and dont know if it works on another servers, if someone is interrested pm me and i can share you.
    EDIT: pfff i tried it today and it doesnt work anymore what a crap :/ , it worked yesterday
    Last edited by Phate; 02-04-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please do share anyway m8

FuryZero is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally it's impossible to increase your dmg or 1 hit a mob, imagine every player on a server 1 hitting everything, just the same with god mode hack and stat changer

Phate is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is very simple. I discovered it on some ding 70 server(instant 70). I had mage with dagger and off hand weap. and I have found staff probably from scholomance that gave +20 int. to party members in 20 yards for 15 mins. I did a very easy macro for it something like
    Code:
    /equip the-meaned-staff
    /use the-meaned-staff
    /equip main-hand-weapon
    /equip off-hand-weapon
    I push this macro and I saw it stole me some intellect and stamina, I pushed it few times more and in my character options (C) i had few points in intellect and 0 stamina and I had 3500 hp and 3800 mana about. I'm describing situation before the bug came. Then I pushed it one more time and ding my intellect jumped to 440 Milions, so I had about 600Milion mana and 50 000% chance on spell critical. I tried this with my warr then and I was able to bug same way my strenght and stamina, I had 440 (or maybe 44 dont remember) Milion hp i had attack power as high as I can one hit bosses (about 1.6Milion dmg) and i had 95% chance on block parry and dodge (btw with this incredible strenght it said I have 95% chance to block 255 000 dmg ...). I'm really sorry guys that it isnt working anymore on server where I play and I was too happy to taky any screenshots. I'm not sure you will trust me without screenshots but i don't mind, its your opinion. Sorry for my bad english its not my maternal language. Btw this bug won't bug your stats everytime and basically it can only bug stats of your 2hand and off hand changing(I think it haven't anything with main hand weapon). I tried it for all stats with some off hand +8 all stats but it hasn't bugged me, just stole my stats to zero. I can only sure say, if you will try this and it will stole your stats it can propably bug them to milions of that stat, but if u change the weapons and nothing happen, that mean on your server it won't work.

The Lost One is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i dont kno0w about hacks but i found a kick ass glitch where if u had a 2h hammer and u use one where u attack from the top and swing to the ground it wouldnt go back it would get stuck there and hit continueously over and over again so basicly killing everything in one hit because it looks like 1 hit but its like 500 hits at same time lol i dont know how it worked or anything i just saw my friend do it on accident

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast