Looking for WoW Accounts

This is a discussion on Looking for WoW Accounts within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; I know this is probably not gonna go through, but im looking for a WoW account that i can log ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    plastohobo is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for WoW Accounts

I know this is probably not gonna go through, but im looking for a WoW account that i can log into for retail. Ive never been on retail only private servers for about 3 months now. Im getting pretty bored, and i really want the chance to explore retail. If ANYONE has ANY, and i mean ANY account that i can log into and use, please let me know VIA Email, or here by PM. My email- [email protected]

Thanks!

(Also, i am taking WoWScape accounts, or i can share, if you have any 70s that i can use, please contact me)

Last edited by plastohobo; 04-06-2008 at 05:11 AM.

wizfull is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL >.< nobody will give you his/her account like that >.< and even hacked ones.

look, if you really want to try the retail server, make a 10 day free trial account (yes they are still up, just go on google and type something like 10 day free wow trial and you'll get one + downloadable demo version of wow)

also, if you want to play official wow and u are too lazy to grind ur lvl on a high rate server such as WoW Scape, you'll get even MORE bored on the official because it is WAYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy lower rates.

oh and for the accounts on wow scape, comon, who would give his/her account so that someone changes his/her items/stats w/e.... use your common sense.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one asked for your negativity. If someone is kind of enoguh to share their WoWScape account then ok, but if you dont want to, then thats fine. Some people get bored of WoW sometimes, and their account sits. Thats when i come in, but im not here to ruin anyones account.

wizfull is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol im not "negative" all the time. have u read what i've wrote at all? lol anyway good luck then!

devindagrate is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, no one will hand over their account over the internet for free. I mean mabey if they were going to sell their account yeah but not just for free lol i dont care who it is, the only way you would share somones account in WoW is if you have a well geared level 70. Good luck to who ever you find. Also I would like to add that i am not trying to be mean, just saying that it would be very very lucky for you to get somones account lol and the person would have to be very stupid.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i understand, but now the main thing i am looking for you is WoWScape accounts. I am really starting to enjoy that server now, i have a 70 hunter, and im ready to try something different!

ragingazn628 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh just go play on private servers much more fun - few bugs
    http://blizzkrieg.com/

Xerxes is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Plastohobo: If you're too poor to afford to go out and buy a copy of WoW or can't pay for a minimal subscription package, that is no reason for others to hand you a free version. Get a job or beg harder from whoever pays the bills in your family.
    If you say you like Wowscape and have 1 character at 70, then make a second. You don't need to swipe other people's accounts just to do something new.
    Head over to the Tradeland section and put a worthwhile investment down on the table if you're desperate. Otherwise, dig out your can of elbow-grease.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen. ALL of you. I KNOW. And if i wanted to make a retail account, i could. Im just to lazy to sit there for months and level it myself. AND i put this notice out in-case someone DOES have a WoW-Scape account they dont need. I dont need flaming going on, or big and bad talk like you know me. You dont. I think i can handle myself, dont seem why you guys are making a big deal about it. IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT I CAN USE, FINE! I dont have a problem with that!! IT DOESNT require a response especially "@ Plastohobo: If you're too poor to afford to go out and buy a copy of WoW or can't pay for a minimal subscription package, that is no reason for others to hand you a free version. Get a job or beg harder from whoever pays the bills in your family." The !@#$ is that? Come on, for a minute i thought you were talking to me there, but i realized, you aint talking to me like that.. So, cut me a break guys.

Icc3 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Step 1; Buy WoW
    Step 2; Buy TBC
    Step 3; Buy a Gamecard
    Step 4; Creat your account here: WorldofWarcraft.com
    Step 5; Add Gametime
    Step 6; Have fun playing on retail server!

I take all right for this " How to play WoW Guide "
    Im free as a mother fucking bird i swear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast