Kalec (kalecgos) and Anveena

This is a discussion on Kalec (kalecgos) and Anveena within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; When fighting kil'jaeden in the sunwell Kalec (formally the first boss) aids you. Whilst helping he tries to waken Anveena, ...

skhouri10 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kalec (kalecgos) and Anveena

When fighting kil'jaeden in the sunwell Kalec (formally the first boss) aids you. Whilst helping he tries to waken Anveena, the blood elf that is only one that has the powers to cleanse the sunwell. After may tries it seems that anveena is lost forever until Kalec says:

Kalec: Anveena I love you focus on my voice come back to me now. Only you can cleanse the sunwell.

Anveena finally hears Kalec's cries and replies with:

Anveena: Kalec Is that you?
    Kalec: Yes Anveena let faith embrace you now!

At that moment Anveena wakes up and begins channeling a spell. What she has not told Kalec that doing this will take her life forever. After finishing channeling the spell she say:

Anveena: The nightmare is over, the spell is broken. Goodbye my love
    Kalec: No Anveena it doesn't have to be like this. Anveena stay with me.

Anveena then dies but by cleansing the sunwell Kil'jaeden is dramatically weakened

Kil'jaeden: The powers of the sunwell turn against me. What have you done, what have you done?
    Kalec: I have channeled all i can, the power is in your hands. Strike now hero's while he is weak. Vanquish the deceiver!

Eventually he will die. If you look at Kalec you will see him falls to his knees and cry

Kalec: Anveena I... I love you. I will never forget you. Hero's spread the word to all the world, tell them of Anveena so she may live on. Thank you hero's.

Anveena then starts to glow and disappears, as dose Kalec. They are never to be seen again (unless of coarse you do the instance again).

I wrote this myself. I am still to find a reason why i wrote but anyway hope you enjoyed finding out what happens.
    Link to a vid of Kil'jaeden fight WarcraftMovies.com - World of Warcraft Movies
    Last edited by skhouri10; 06-03-2008 at 11:58 AM.
    rep me NOW. If you dont, something very random will happen like this...

Xerxes is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minor point: Anveena is not a blood elf, just the remaining energies of the Sunwell initially given a human avatar to surround/mask it by the red dragon Korialstrasz, which did go on to develop a soul and personality of a human peasant girl, and foster a relationship and quest alongside Kalecgos the Blue Dragon.