Problem

This is a discussion on Problem within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; Well, I had a problem yesterday while telecharging the new wow patch, i had a power cut in the midel ...

Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem

Well, I had a problem yesterday while telecharging the new wow patch, i had a power cut in the midel of it, and my whole wow programm got lost. I had do uninstall and then reinstall, the problem is, the wow Cd's i have have a problem, while running the 3 cd, i have a error message signaling : "unknown", "patch-mpq/data#terrain/world/maps/kalimdor-37-22
    code d'erreur 38.)

Something like that. I already had the same problem while installing it the first time, but a friend lend me is and it worked well. The problem now is that i'm only going to see my friend in about 1 or 2 weeks, and i wouldlike to play before

So do you know a web site or something to telecharge wow, without BC ? My BC works netly, but not WoW^^

Thx a lot

My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573

ballanalldae550 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem

just go to worldofwarcraft.com and download it, go to the 10-day free trial link, and it will have an option to download the game without making an account.

Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem

Thx very much!!!!
    My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573