Blizzard Installer Problem

This is a discussion on Blizzard Installer Problem within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hi. When i open WoW there is an update that automatically happened on the installer, the update that opens the ...

Ceonsamea is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Blizzard Installer Problem

Hi. When i open WoW there is an update that automatically happened on the installer, the update that opens the black temple or soemthign (my highest is onyl lvl 40 so I didn't pay much attention to it lol). Afetr the update the game worked fine for about a week, then it did the same update again. ?

The download is afst as i already have it. But when the installer starts up, it comes up with a message. It says soemthing like "Installer could nto complete because the file "intro_tbc.text" was an unexpected size, the expected sze was 1800 but the actual size was 1900"...

So i click on the blizzard repair button, I wait for the repar, and it says "the repair was succesfull". I open the WoW launcher again and it does the update again... The same happens and it just doesn't work. I could reinstall the game but that is alot of hassel, as the problem is at my dads, my TBC disc is at my mums and i don't spend much time at my dads, so the installing would probbably not get finished.

If anyone has any ideas that don't involve reinstalling th egame, i would be thankful 8), and sorry for this post being very long, i wanted to make sure i explained eevrything clearly.

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try contacting them via their forums, or email they could have possible ideas for you to get it fixed im sure its something simple .

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ceonsamea is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)