why hack on wow

This is a discussion on why hack on wow within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; You really have to be 1337 to get 70 at Wow /irnoie off !...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Petekes is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: why hack on wow

You really have to be 1337 to get 70 at Wow /irnoie off !

Rumble is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I've just found this forum while looking for guides haha, but this thread has made me want to post, only because of the face that this guy's typing when he is "yelling" in caps is funny. Some people might use this forum to find usefull guides, or mere help. Some people also like to use the "easy" way to level

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why hack wow? Why do anything? simply because i can... what do you want when you level your char hour after hour.. everyone wants to reach the top and have epics and stuff.. the grinding for gold level is boring.. let the bot do it for you.. more sleeping time..

i think the reason for that many people dont hack wow is beacuse they are afraid
    of losing the account and because most dont know how to hack.. i get the "dont know how part and dont wanne learn" but if you are so afraid of losing your account you must be an addict and should quit wow anyway.. it has consumed you...
    <br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12