[Addon] Ace 2

This is a discussion on [Addon] Ace 2 within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; I have been modifiying my interface since before TBC, but i used really memory heavy mods like discord, CTraid, and ...

Kenny7121 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Addon] Ace 2

I have been modifiying my interface since before TBC, but i used really memory heavy mods like discord, CTraid, and other things i found on curse. And besides being a memory hog there were also a pain to update. But recently i came across the Ace 2 mods and they are just amazing, they take net to no memory and are really easy to update with the WAU (Wow Ace Updater). there are over 800 addons in the updater and it allows you to update them as soon as you run the program. So if any of you mod junkies out there are looking for a fix check this out. The link is WowAceUpdater when you download this use IE or you will have to download this plug-in in order for it to install after downloading with FF https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1608.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love ace, and this is a really good post thanks, and plus rep for bringing it here.

KirA is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    n1