It will help a lot 100% guaranteed!

This is a discussion on It will help a lot 100% guaranteed! within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; How to keep your computer secure, Really SECURE Evil people have two (2) ways of getting remote access to your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation It will help a lot 100% guaranteed!

How to keep your computer secure, Really SECURE

Evil people have two (2) ways of getting remote access to your personal computer.
    We are now thinking of those unwanted progams running secretly on your computer, doing stuff you on't want it to. These programs fall under the category SPYWARE. Simply because they are spying on YOUR personal computer. Some other relevant programs fall under the category Worms, Viruses and Troyans. For simple sake we can call them for Viruses.

1) Any program that is communicating over the internet, can be tricked into downloading and installing unwanted programs on your computer. Those programs are chatting programs, surfing programs, etc, even the program that connects you to your internet provider.
    2) You can be tricked into download some unwanted programs, believing it is something else harmless.

Okay, okay, how do i get rid of these unwanted programs ?

One thing you need to be aware of is: once a spyware or a virus gets into your system you may not be able to get rid of it (at least not very fast). The reason is that those security programs that is supposed to remove your unwanted program needs to be able to recognize it. And this can only happen if the people making these security programs is aware of that your unwanted program exists, and have been able to study it. Then they can send your security programs an update telling how to find and to remove you unwanted program. Secondly, these unwanted programs can be programmed to do ANYTHING. That includes turning off your security programs, and preventing you from installing new ones.

So if your security programs can't fix it, then you might need to make backups and wipe your HardDrive, reinstall you system and fortify it, BEFORE normal use.

Go on the internet and download the following, and burn it out on a cd/dvd:

*) Your latest servicepack for your Windows version.

*) Spybot - Search & Destroy --> The home of Spybot-S&D!
    *) SpywareBlaster --> Javacool Software
    *) ZoneAlarm --> ZoneAlarm by Check Point - Award winning PC Protection, Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, Identity Protection, and much more.
    *) Firefox --> Mozilla - Home of the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client
    *) Anti-Virus program --> Virus Bulletin : 200606 - VB Comparative: Windows XP - June 2006

You may now ask why these 5 spesific programs, and not the ones you already use.
    Guess what. I can tell you exactly why =)
    *) ZoneAlarm. This is a serioulsy good firewall, and it works!
    When you connect your computer to the internet, this program will protect the program that is
    communicating with your internet provider, stopping worms and viruses from entering that way.

*) Firefox is a much safer tool for surfing on the internet. There will be a lot less unwanted
    programs getting downloaded to you computer by just surfing on the internet.

*) SpywareBlaster will deal with security issues in Internet Explorer and Firefox. It's a second
    layer protecting you when you are surfing the internet. It will also prevent you from surfing
    into any banned sites known to mainly spread spywares. Many security issues that Microsoft have
    been ignoring for years (and are still ignoring), are dealt with here.

These 3 first programs are your main line of defence. They keep unwanted programs out!

*) Spybot - Search & Destroy. If some spywares still have been able to get downloaded into your
    computer, then this is where Spybot S&D helps out. This program will do the following: It will
    prevent your browser/system from starting any known spywares. And it is capable of effectively
    finding and removing spywares from your computer. However it's worth mentioning that Spybot S&D
    will most likely NEVER find any spywares. Because the spyware is already keept out by those 3 other
    programs. Cool, eh ? =)

Note* AdAware free version, does does not prevent spywares from beeing installed on your system.
    AdAware only does an attempt to remove spywares when you ask for it. (Cookies are NOT spyware)

*) Anti-Virus - An antivirus program will protect your computer from the "dangerous" files
    you are downloading or trying to open/start on your computer.

Ok i posted this cause many people dont want get hacked if you bielive its a scam not it isnt and to bilieve it beter this is guaranteed also from a GM of blizzard to Gm section(i cant link cause it will show my acc)xD so go take a look but just to know im 110% trustable

Last edited by Volund; 09-06-2007 at 03:31 AM.

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if helped plzz xD
    Never ask for Rep. Words of Caramba.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you tripple posted?

Tripple treaded I guess.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never see that b4 but anyway i guess it will help people with spywares .. triple posted ohh sry my computer lagg and i make it renew all time lol xD

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Mods please delete the other two posts?

ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes plzz btw i hoped you didnt clicked on the last link cause it was a link to my acc omg xD

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deleted them hmm maybe i can use your programs on my other computer to get rid of the spyware and Toxik's right you're not supposed to ask for it's against the rules.

ximiko is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes sry for this btw i use this program as i download it and i had tons of spyware my antivirus sux gona change it as soon as possible xD

Also it is in all languages for the best understanding

It found me something that its say Categoryont remmber exactly i think it was system start up
    and in a few lines down it says spybot and something else so i cant risk it so i passed it off and didnt deleted cause it was category:system start up so carefully see what you gona remove

Also i tried them myself my PC now have 0 spywares/viruses/or unwanted programs
    Last edited by ximiko; 09-06-2007 at 02:28 AM.

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, ive been having issues w/ spyware, and i edited your post so that your not asking for rep

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks .

I downloaded the last one, it seems to work fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast