my friend hates me and I need to help him or he hate me forever =(

This is a discussion on my friend hates me and I need to help him or he hate me forever =( within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; call me and leecher and whatever I don't care =( my friend HATES me for something which that was so ...

cheesemaster is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend hates me and I need to help him or he hate me forever =(

call me and leecher and whatever I don't care =(

my friend HATES me for something which that was so unlucky its unreal and just sounds like an excuse(its a long story)but if i can get him anywhere from
    1000-5000g(which as a lvl 61 paladin don't have near enuff<-- cant spell that
    gringind power) and being I don't have any money to buy gold with,any suggestions?

plz help and sorry for leeching if you would call this leeching
    Last edited by cheesemaster; 10-28-2007 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    VITAMIN A!!!

Ganom is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *enough* and i'll give you something

here you are

Quote Originally Posted by XaooaX
    Western Wastelands.
    There is a graveyard on your right entering this zone. It has level 50-52 Undead in it. These
    undead can drop upto 3 runecloths each which will sell for about 5 gold per stack. They can also
    drop upto 6 silver a kill. Being a mage tailor I quickly made enough mageweave to make 5
    runcloth bags which im selling like hotcakes for 8 gold each, took me about 3 hours. I also
    made about 4-5 gold in silver drops. and got a few nice weapons and armor to boot that sold for
    4-5 gold each. all in all I made about 100 gold or so in 3 hours. so about 33.3 gold an hour, not
    bad if ur savin for your epic mount.
    Western Plaguelands. There are multiple undead camps you can go to. If you're level 60, you
    can go to the Eastern Plaguelands and there should be an area with a big undead encampment
    in the mountainside north of the road near the entrance from western plaguelands. You can also
    go to the far eastern part of the eastern plaguelands, just north of the chapel area. That's also a
    nice place to farm undead. As an added benefit, both areas have 2-3 thorium nodes that used to
    spawn there a lot.
    Last edited by Ganom; 10-28-2007 at 11:44 PM.

cheesemaster is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty I ll try this tyvm!
    VITAMIN A!!!

Ganom is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)