Account Worth?

This is a discussion on Account Worth? within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; Well Ive got an account with: LvL 70 Orc warrior on a pvp server with lunar cresent awesome blues and ...

Malevolent is offline Accounts-P.com
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Worth?

Well Ive got an account with:
    LvL 70 Orc warrior on a pvp server with lunar cresent awesome blues and epics from naxx (awesome sets for tanking and dps) 3000 gold and a flying mount.
    LvL 60 Human Paladin on a pve server with T1 and T2 (again awesome sets for healing and dps)
    LvL 48 Human Mage onaa pvp server.
    LvL 34 Dwarf Hunter on a pvp server.

So far Ive got an offer of 600$ USD and I dont know if I should take it or not any ideas?

600$ has been my first offer so far and its only been a day since its been up so im deciding if i should take it or hold off for 800$ which was is my goal.
    We offer the Ultimate League of Legends Services! EX-GFX Mod

tschoerk is offline ***** ***** ***** *****
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Account Worth?

600 is already really nice for this account, since your warrior is really nice, except maybe that the naxx epics lost a lot of value after BC(**** Blizzard), but the weapon is really nice. The pala would have also been a lot worth before bc, but know it's not worth that much any longer. So I'd take 600 because i think youll have a hard time getting 800(but its actually your choice, ask the offerer how long the offer will exist and ask him if he could wait some days, so can wait for better offers)