Wallhacking on public servers with cheat engine

This is a discussion on Wallhacking on public servers with cheat engine within the WoW forum board part of the Hot Games category; well used this for the first time today i got 2 accounts so i it is no biggy if it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Wallhacking on public servers with cheat engine

well used this for the first time today i got 2 accounts so i it is no biggy if it gets banned..
    anyway works very very good both climb and speed.. i used it in bg for 3 hours man was i a hero for my team hehe.. many says dont use it in bg u get banned and i know blizz care a bit but then again i see wow glider peeps runing around week after week (same peeps) and they have been reported for what..10-20 times.. so.. banned or not tomorow is yet to see... ill report anyway really cool site i learned alot of new stuff ;D and one last thing does anyone know if there is comed a better mmorg then wow yet? and i mean not in the making.. cause im starting to get kinda sick of it.. speed makes it abit more fun tho..

<br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Wallhacking on public servers with cheat engine

Busted today hehe ;D
    was it worth it? hell ye running around super speed/wall hacking exploring everything including inside instances.. stuff ive been wondering since ive started the game and stuff.. had zero wsg marks before the speed hack and did reach to get a wsg tabard = 60 marks + 21 other marks i did not spend.. so in total i did make 27 wsg wins = 81 marks before i got busted.. and to the ones i did told in the game to view this site to learn more.. i was Headchop ;D (name of my char used in bg)

i got another account with my main chars but after trying wall/speed hack normal gameplay in this game is really booooring..

Tip for quiting wow
    try speed/wall hack on a test account.. get banned.. then without hack you will get fast bored with your real account and quit wow...
    <br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

3. Re: Wallhacking on public servers with cheat engine

hmmmm im a little confused wats the value and stuff for the new patch 2.1.0 caue i pt everything in and i could speedhack but not mountain climb ??? if any 1 knows wats up like send me a private message or sumthing id appreciate it it o ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12