Help needed compiling/creating a repack!

This is a discussion on Help needed compiling/creating a repack! within the WoW Private Server Emulation board part of the WoW Private Servers category; (for all realms) only for this realm...At first I want to say that if I could 10000 to the one ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    aronfgame is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Help needed compiling/creating a repack!

(for all realms)only for this realm...At first I want to say that if I could 10000 to the one that would help with this that I would do that...
    And second I need help compiling/creating a repack containing this:
    Realm level 255...

1. Custom commands like: .m/unstuck .buff .learn all my spells .learn all my talents .learn all gm spells .learn all professions .learn all weapon skills .learn all >class< spells those...

2. Gold Cap

3. Killstreak

4. Vip+Donor Commands

5. Levelroad mobs

6. Levelroad gear

7. Vip Gear

8. Donor Gear

9. Teleport/Warp Commands

10. Custom World Chat

11. Automatic Announcer

12. Custom Bosses/instances

13. Designers-programmers Island (for all realms)

14. All Races-Classes Choose able only for this realm...

15. an custom Interface-UI?

16. More-better Objects (for all realms)

17. Anti-hack/cheat

18. No bugs...

19. Working Quests,items,talents,spells,addons,Npc's,Objects

Explaining:

1. .buff = adds buffs to buff up the hero, .m/unstuck teleports the hero to the alliance+horde mall, The rest is clear =)

2. If reached max gold... then get a gold bar that haves the value of max gold...

3. A sound played at 2 kills = Killing spree 4 kills = ... 6 kills = ... 8 kills = ... 10 kills = GODLIKE... + receive kill tokens where they can buy stuff with or something...

4. Commands for vip/donor... like .morph

5-6-7-8. Clear I think...

9. .m/unstuck

10. A custom chat where horde/alliance is able to talk/speak/chat...

11. An announcer: Welcome on server >name< have fun and a nice time or something like this here several changes/things we got in our server:... >Changes/Several Stuff<

12. Custom Bosses/Instances... Clear I think...

13/14/15/16/17/18/19. Clear I think...

THANKS++REP! <3

The core/mangos/arcemu/trinity doesn't matter I can work with all of them I prefer the best one =)

Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty and hope I get an answer ,

Aronfgame.
    !!!

aronfgame is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A feedback would be welcome since it has 44 views... thx...,

Aronfgame...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know much about compiling them, for I always used scripts I found from ACWEB; but on another note Zacro and TrollGFX have released their repack that they had compiled themselves. I took a look through it and it actually is welly organized. IMHO you should check it out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

TrollGFX is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will talk to Zacro and see if he will want to compile a fresh new 255 trinity core re-pack I will get back to you when I get the time.

For the time being till I get back to you, you are free to check out the Trinity Core Re-pack Zacro made and that I released.

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/wow-pri...e-re-pack.html

Enjoy!
    Last edited by TrollGFX; 09-12-2012 at 05:16 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TrollGFX For This Useful Post:

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks to me like you are actually requesting that someone build the entire server for you lmao. I'm not sure if I will do that, considering the fact if I build a server, I'm gonna use it for myself lol. Check out our other repack that TrollGFX linked above, and see what you think about that one.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will help you find answers to your questions. It however won't be a fast reply though.
    @kent

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do offer a service that would build a whole server for you, but it would not be free of course. You can check our thread HERE

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tall order dude...

First of No Bugs just ain't possible... they pop up anywhere...
    also a custom UI isnt server side, its client side.

Most everything else can be done by a decent scripter working with someone good at DB work for your chosen core...

Nothing is free but I'd check Zacro's thread... our team is one of the best you will find

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to <GM>Bumblebee For This Useful Post:

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You would honestly be better off finding a repack with the level mobs and custom gear, and just editing it to fit your needs.

However...

Killstreak Lua
    Code:
    KILL = {}
    KILL.TokenId = TOKENIDHEREKILL.Count = 3                        KILL.TokenOne = 1KILL.TokenTwo = 5KILL.TokenThree = 5KILL.TokenFour = 10KILL.TokenFive = 5KILL.TokenSix = 15KILL.TokenSeven = 10KILL.TokenEight = 20KILL.TokenNine = 10KILL.TokenTen = 25KILL.TokenEleven = 15 function KILL.OnKillPlayer(event, player, victim) if (KILL[player:GetName()] == nil) then        KILL[player:GetName()] = {}        KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak = 1        KILL[victim:GetName()] = {}        KILL[victim:GetName()].killstreak = 0        player:SendBroadcastMessage("You owned: |cFF90EE90"..victim:GetName().."")        player:SendBroadcastMessage("Killstreak: |cFF90EE90"..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.."")        victim:SendBroadcastMessage("You got owned by: |cFF90EE90"..player:GetName().."")        player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenOne) elseif (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == nil) then        KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak = 1        KILL[victim:GetName()] = {}        KILL[victim:GetName()].killstreak = 0        player:SendBroadcastMessage("You owned: |cFF90EE90"..victim:GetName().."")        player:SendBroadcastMessage("Killstreak: |cFF90EE90"..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.."")        victim:SendBroadcastMessage("You got owned by: |cFF90EE90"..player:GetName().."")        player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenOne) else if (KILL.PlayerCheck(player, victim) == true) then            KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak = KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak + 1            KILL[victim:GetName()] = {}            KILL[victim:GetName()].killstreak = 0            player:SendBroadcastMessage("You owned: |cFF90EE90"..victim:GetName().."")            player:SendBroadcastMessage("Killstreak: |cFF90EE90"..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.."")            victim:SendBroadcastMessage("You got owned by: |cFF90EE90"..player:GetName().."") if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 0) then if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak < 10) then                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenOne) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == 10) then local plrs = GetPlayersInWorld() for k, v in pairs(plrs) do                    v:SendBroadcastMessage("|cFFADD8E6[PvP System]: |cFFFFFF00"..player:GetName().." is on a "..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.." kill streak.")                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenTwo) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 10) then if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak < 20) then                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenThree) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == 20) then local plrs = GetPlayersInWorld() for k, v in pairs(plrs) do                    v:SendBroadcastMessage("|cFFADD8E6[PvP System]: |cFFFFFF00"..player:GetName().." is on a "..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.." kill streak.")                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenFour) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 20) then if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak < 30) then                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenFive) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == 30) then local plrs = GetPlayersInWorld() for k, v in pairs(plrs) do                    v:SendBroadcastMessage("|cFFADD8E6[PvP System]: |cFFFFFF00"..player:GetName().." is on a "..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.." kill streak.")                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenSix) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 30) then if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak < 40) then                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenSeven) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == 40) then local plrs = GetPlayersInWorld() for k, v in pairs(plrs) do                    v:SendBroadcastMessage("|cFFADD8E6[PvP System]: |cFFFFFF00"..player:GetName().." is on a "..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.." kill streak.")                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenEight) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 40) then if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak < 50) then                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenNine) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak == 50) then local plrs = GetPlayersInWorld() for k, v in pairs(plrs) do                    v:SendBroadcastMessage("|cFFADD8E6[PvP System]: |cFFFFFF00"..player:GetName().." is on a "..KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak.." kill streak.")                    player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenTen) end end if (KILL[player:GetName()].killstreak > 50) then                player:AddItem(KILL.TokenId, KILL.TokenEleven) end else            player:SendBroadcastMessage("You have to kill another player first in order to get more PvP tokens.")            victim:SendBroadcastMessage("You got owned by: |cFF90EE90"..player:GetName().."") end endend function KILL.PlayerCheck(player, victim) if (KILL[player:GetName()].target == victim:GetName()) then        KILL[player:GetName()].killcount = KILL[player:GetName()].killcount + 1 if (KILL[player:GetName()].killcount >= KILL.Count) then return false else return true end else        KILL[player:GetName()].target = victim:GetName()        KILL[player:GetName()].killcount = 1 return true endend    RegisterServerHook(2,"KILL.OnKillPlayer") -- Cookie16 Owned-Core
    Here is Knaur's repack from mmowned.
    [Repack] Norwegian Elite Repack 6.5 (3.3.5a) - The Unexpected Comeback

Has a lot of CC and some cool things you could just edit to your needs. Just don't re-release it after you edit it.

Here is a post on how to add TONS of game objects into your server.
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/wow-pri...meobjects.html

As for the other stuff, that's a very tall order. Will probably cost a lot of time to those who wish to complete your request into an actual repack.

If I find anything else, I'll add more.
    @kent

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

TrollGFX is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would like to have a fresh built stable Re-pack with what you want into it please go to are group post.

Elite Emulation Team-100% WoW Emulation Support

Of course this will not come free the best are in this group so nothing we make comes out rushed through etc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrollGFX For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast