Need help with making a private server!

This is a discussion on Need help with making a private server! within the WoW Private Server Emulation board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello! I need help Regards,...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    OGMOFO is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Question Need help with making a private server!

    Hello!

    I need help




    Regards,

  2. #2
    Tarzan is offline Banned User
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    408

  3. #3
    OGMOFO is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Do u have Steam or something like that?

  4. #4
    steveN's Avatar
    steveN is offline Ex-Staff


    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by OGMOFO View Post
    Do u have Steam or something like that?
    Why would you want his Steam? Just google it and you will find out how.

  5. #5
    OGMOFO is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lulyou View Post
    Why would you want his Steam? Just google it and you will find out how.
    Eh, i want his Steam to communicate with him faster... Google what? I tried finding sum nice tutorials but i didn't find. ps. mulla ei oo kavereita

  6. #6
    Icnopandaz's Avatar
    Icnopandaz is offline Geek

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    168
    Wow, great support guys (not really)...

    If you need help making a private server, I'd specify which type of server you were wanting to make, which WoW version etc, from their leave your contacts details (preferably skype) and someone can help you, I'd go to Tutorials on ac-web,
    (try not to ask for support there, otherwise u will get flamed) they have some good Tutorials there, of which are updated..

    On D3scene you will find help, however finding WoW Tutorials to do things alone are lacking here, and are also outdated.



    NOTE: I am not trying to advertise Ac-web, I am just noting that D3scene is lacking tutorials for Coding etc, we have some however not many (+ most are outdated)

  7. #7
    OGMOFO is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    I need help with making WoW 3.3.5 Private server, if you can help me then please add me in steam

    My steam name is OGMOFO

  8. #8
    <GM>Bumblebee's Avatar
    <GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)



    Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palmdale,CA
    Posts
    1,908
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolkid4092 View Post
    Wow, great support guys (not really)...

    If you need help making a private server, I'd specify which type of server you were wanting to make, which WoW version etc, from their leave your contacts details (preferably skype) and someone can help you, I'd go to Tutorials on ac-web,
    (try not to ask for support there, otherwise u will get flamed) they have some good Tutorials there, of which are updated..

    On D3scene you will find help, however finding WoW Tutorials to do things alone are lacking here, and are also outdated.



    NOTE: I am not trying to advertise Ac-web, I am just noting that D3scene is lacking tutorials for Coding etc, we have some however not many (+ most are outdated)
    I love how you say people will flame him after you just flamed 2 people telling them their help sucked....

    Let me be honest with you man... THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN GOOGLING FOR INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU WILL FIND IT! Why do I say this? because unless your compiling (which can be difficult) then you really can find all you need on google and your much better off learning all you can before asking for help...

    Quote Originally Posted by OGMOFO View Post
    I need help with making WoW 3.3.5 Private server, if you can help me then please add me in steam

    My steam name is OGMOFO
    If you truly cannot find anything to help you (which damn near shocks the hell out of me)

    my skype is gmbumblebee

    Add me and I'll help ya as much as I can in a few hours... I worked with private servers for over 4 years now so I'm sure I can get yours working.

    by a few hours I mean like 2: 30pm ish PST maybe earlier/later depending on traffic but it would be around that time... if you cant fit in that time frame my next recommendation would be going to Matt (unless Coolkid shows up before us both)... I'm sure he can help you as well as I can.

    Also if your going compile (which is much better than repack is) read through this tutorial by Zacro for Trinity Core you will learn a lot....

    [TUT]HOW-TO : Compile Trinity Core and Update your Core !

    If you need further help after that... this legendary tutorial from Serverman might help you (depending on core use things may vary)

    This tutorial is on the ArcEmu core which is my preference when it comes to Custom Servers How to set up a wow private server and making it public
    Last edited by <GM>Bumblebee; 04-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.

    Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

  9. #9
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline Bott


    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,410
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21
    Reputation
    2348
    Quote Originally Posted by <GM>Bumblebee View Post
    I love how you say people will flame him after you just flamed 2 people telling them their help sucked....

    Let me be honest with you man... THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN GOOGLING FOR INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU WILL FIND IT! Why do I say this? because unless your compiling (which can be difficult) then you really can find all you need on google and your much better off learning all you can before asking for help...



    If you truly cannot find anything to help you (which damn near shocks the hell out of me)

    my skype is gmbumblebee

    Add me and I'll help ya as much as I can in a few hours... I worked with private servers for over 4 years now so I'm sure I can get yours working.

    by a few hours I mean like 2: 30pm ish PST maybe earlier/later depending on traffic but it would be around that time... if you cant fit in that time frame my next recommendation would be going to Matt (unless Coolkid shows up before us both)... I'm sure he can help you as well as I can.

    Also if your going compile (which is much better than repack is) read through this tutorial by Zacro for Trinity Core you will learn a lot....

    [TUT]HOW-TO : Compile Trinity Core and Update your Core !

    If you need further help after that... this legendary tutorial from Serverman might help you (depending on core use things may vary)

    This tutorial is on the ArcEmu core which is my preference when it comes to Custom Servers How to set up a wow private server and making it public
    I have to agree with bumblebro. Also, if you are saying we lack In guides, why not make some if you know how? It's also not so much in searching google, but about browsing our wow emulator section. There are tons of guides on setting up a server.
    @kent





Similar Threads

  1. 3.3.5a Private server Making Need 1 creator
    By Icnopandaz in forum WoW Private Server Emulation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 06:31 AM
  2. Help making private server public!!
    By noobishrogue in forum WoW Private Server Emulation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:02 AM
  3. Anyone Up For Making A Private Server?
    By Overlordd in forum WoW Private Servers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:41 PM
  4. Making my own private server. Please help.
    By devindagrate in forum WoW Private Servers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:39 PM
  5. Help making Private Server Public!
    By klepto in forum WoW Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •