Warlock Felguard Intercept bugg!

This is a discussion on Warlock Felguard Intercept bugg! within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Okey ppl! I found a warlock bugg with the pet felguard, dont know if it work on other servers but ...

antesacc is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock Felguard Intercept bugg!

Okey ppl! I found a warlock bugg with the pet felguard, dont know if it work on other servers but it work on wowbeez! I dont know if it has been written before but now I post it again and refresh your memories!! Okey, first of all you go and summon your felguard, Next you find a mob, and now you should have Intercept on auto cast and cleave shall not be on auto cast, now you target your mob and press attack and before it reaches the mob and before he intercepts you right click on cleave so it will auto attack, and now what will happen? The worst imbah warlock bugg ever, it will auto intercept forever! it wont even stop intercept if its mana is gone, 0 mana and it still intercepts! You can do this and stunlock ppl with this bugg, it will auto intercept forever and ever. WEll it will stop if you push follow I guess... but still. stunlock ppl forever

Target mob - Have intercept on auto cast ( Cleave shall not be auto cast ) - press attack - before intercept right click on cleave so it will auto cast - NEVERENDING INTERCEPT!!!!

BE WARNED!!! If you grind mobs and do this sometimes it will come out of the stun and follow the felguard and it iwll just run cuz it is to close to intercept so the mob will evade bugg and your felguard will run away from you, so use till on players or you will only been wasting soul shards

If you havent read the other post I got another bugg, Summon voidwalker press sacrifice and stay close to the corpse, now you will still have the voidwalkers action bar and you have a neverending sacrifice, just spam it if you want, go to the arena spam sacrifice and you will never get dmged, BUT BE WARNED! If you get to far away from the corpse the action bar wil dissapear, and you have to summon another one, EDIT: THE CORSPE DISSAPEARED AFTER 5 MIN SO NEVERENDING SACRIFICE IN 5 MIN GL HF WITH THIS

!!!! THIS HAS BEEN TESTEN ON WOWBEEZ.COM SERVER I DONT KNOW IF IT WORKS ON OTHER PRIVATE SERVER !!!

This has been brought to you by Wienerbroed Productions^^
    Last edited by antesacc; 04-28-2008 at 04:59 PM.

khaos36 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have known this for awhile buddy but yes it works on most 2.4 servers due to the bugs all the servers have this will soon be fixed from what i have seen

Pepelemacho is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome man this works!
    Also, did you know that while your succubus is into "lesser invisibility" you can teach her all other demons powers?
    Try casting lesser invisibility, teach her intercept and cleave, and voila you can do the same being a Destruction Warlock and do a lot of damage.

BTW thank you for this

antesacc is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope I didnt know that, damn it's overpowered to have a succubus with charge, stam buff and everything :p I'll try it out later.

wexxi is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried and it really worked