more helpful exploits

This is a discussion on more helpful exploits within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Heres a few all tested and work on my server...chaoscrusade.com 1.healing meta stacking You need 3 or more [+12defense/chance on ...

pwnjangles is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more helpful exploits

Heres a few all tested and work on my server...chaoscrusade.com

1.healing meta stacking
    You need 3 or more [+12defense/chance on hit heals you] metas
    easy to say but hard to get you need gear with lots of blue sockets and 3 or more meta sockets the more you have the best it will work.
    simply just socket everything I have a tank that doesnt ever need to be healed while raiding because with teh metas stacked you heal yourself on every hit also fun pvping with rogue but not a smart thing to do. ;s

2.druid heal bug
    need one druid or two if they have tranq on cd
    have your tank or whole raid group stand inside the raid in front of entrance.
    cast tranquilty, before it runs out have everyone except the druid exit the instance then run back inside everyone should have the healing effect on them except the druid it will last untill that person dies or exits the instance.

3.windfury bug
    The shaman needs to cast fire/frost spell on their weapon(s) because if the shaman has WF on their own weapon(s) it wont work. open trade with your friends its just like enchanting put WF spell not totem on their wepon(s) and it procs everytime and does sick damage.

none of these have been fixed its just simple exploits to help you out mostly for raids...if its not working try relogging and clear your cache.:biggrin:

Heussner is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice dude, i know a similar one with mana regen buff on the metas and it works so im almost sure the healing one will

babyflik is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really like the meta socket healing thingy but i dont understand how to do it? how can you socket 3 meta socket gem? put it in the blue socket gem slot? pls elaborate on this one... it would really be nice if this works plus rep to you...

ouchrif is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well by now im sure that its been fixed especially the one about druid and traquility jut tried it didnt work

edit: just tried the other too dont work either