5-man Hyjal Bosses

This is a discussion on 5-man Hyjal Bosses within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; (except Archi) ok this is more of a combination of exploits. i think you can do this with only 2 ...

cipriancioara is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb 5-man Hyjal Bosses

(except Archi)

ok this is more of a combination of exploits. i think you can do this with only 2 ppl, but i dont remember how long the pet lasted last time.

ok here goes. you need a hunter who knows how to bug his pet, a paladin, and the other three should be rdps and/or healers. the more people you have, the faster it goes.

for example Azgalor, pull him in the orc base with the pet and let him get enough aggro. then get the boss to pass all friendly npcs there, esspecially Thrall. the other npcs are going to die pretty fast due to Az's aoe. the healers should try to keep Thrall and the pet alive for as long as possible, but they won't be able to outheal the damage, only buy time. when the pet is almost out of hp, the paladin comes in, using his Lay on Hands, instantly restoring the pet to 800k hp (in my case). i dont play a paladin and im not familiar with the skills, but maybe a second pally could cast Lay on Hands if the pet goes low on health again before the boss drops dead.

you should be able to do this with all bosses if you can get them in a base (exept Archi, who wiped us)

i did this successfully with 10 ppl (healers- 2 priests, 1 pally) out of which 3 melee dps just stood and watched, but 5 good players should be able to cut it.

works on wowscape (for now)

if you find this usefull :grin:

xXRodsXx is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I send you a private message.

Tks

difesan23 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did before and i just need it a druid for decurse and heal a ltile whithout help of trall, and i kiled azgalor, well for archi is imposible.