Win in BG's and more

This is a discussion on Win in BG's and more within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Well i think this work on ascent (arcemu) servers, who have on main site the option "Unstuck" ok let's rock: ...

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Win in BG's and more

Well i think this work on ascent (arcemu) servers, who have on main site the option "Unstuck"
    ok let's rock:
    1) Go to a fly master, get a long route, ex: stormwind to booty bay...
    2) after 1 min of fly, press alt+f4 (exit wow)
    3) go to site and use unstuck option on character who is in fly
    4) enter on char and now you should be in unstuck location and with mount, you can't atack, you can't die if fall (+1 point), you can't be atacked by opposite faction (+1 point), you can't die if you are underwather (so u can go to old gm island easy(il make a guide for that), and more...
    5) go to stormwind at BG's masters. let's say double click on EOTS master, press join, and enter in bg, now opposite faction can't see you, you just go to bases and take them , you can do that with AB, EOTS, btw you can't take the flag's (dont try that but maby work),
    5) you can get easy honor, just go there where peoples fight (ps: opposite faction can't kill you)
    6) this is a bug when u leave bg, you wont be on fly mount any more,
    7) if someone report you and gm ask you smth you just say u queue for bg and when u was on fly the join window pop-up and u enter with fly (say wtf this is a bug i never knew about that)
    enjoy...
    sorry my english...

mitsis is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna try this!
    tnx dude