Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server Spell Hack.

This is a discussion on Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server Spell Hack. within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; 8/10/2009 Update NOTE: I have put this back up because I have no more net, so I really don't care, ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8/10/2009 Update NOTE: I have put this back up because I have no more net, so I really don't care, also the itemcache.wdb links may not work anymore.

This hack is to make it so that you can access spells you arent suppose to even have access too. I'll upload my video of how to make the file another time, but as for now, here is a preset file I made to get you guys started. Anyway this is using an outdated hack that works for Wowge 3.0.9 for some reason, but probably after releasing this, it will quickly be patched.

Ok first off, if you have been playing this server for a while now, and have been using their launcher(wowge.exe) to open up your game, STOP using it and use the default wow.exe file that comes with your installed version of WOW. Because their launcher deletes the neccessary file that allows this to work which is your Cache folder.

Here is a video of me using the Hand of death spell and the speed one to level up from 1-80 in about 2 minutes and 30 seconds, watch it in HD and fullscreen if you can. In this video though, I used the Totems but same thing.

My itemcache.wdb (70kb) file:
    itemcache.wdb
    Virus Scan Results of itemcache.wdb:
    https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/...09a-1247287493

Anyway so to start off, load up the game with the Wow.exe(not the wowge launcher) and go ingame to the TALL Red Bloodelf World Teleporter lady NPC and then go into her shop(right click her until the menu appears then select Trafficing) and buy:
    Imbued Vial
    Strange Dust
    Dream Dust
    Illusion Dust

Only buy 1 of each. Then close out wow completely.

Ok now go into your wow install directory/folder, mines on WinXP is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft.
    Then open up the Cache folder, then WDB, then the enUS or enGB whichever one you have.

Then delete all the files in there, should be 9 I believe.

Now save my attached file into that folder, the enUS/enGB folder. ok once that is done, open up wow witht he Wow.exe, not the wowge.exe.

When you log in now, the 4 items I told you to buy should now be red and blue potions as their display. Each of them should have different names though which corresponds to their effect...sort of. anyway here is a list of the item spells that they do:

Hand of Death!!!! - Attacks all enemies in that are within 200 yards of your current casting area, no targeting needed, does 99k per hit. Use this with the 2000% buff below to do 2million per hit, has no cooldown and can be used constantly, great for fast leveling.

2000% Power xD!!! - Puts a 10 minute buff on you that makes it so your attack damage of everything from spells to whatever is very very high. just try it on a monster in an instance. lol.

Super Speed Booster - 30 second buff that makes you run at 200%(double horse speed) speed and attack as fast as a vip5 if you are level 70 and below, level 80 will attacka s fast as a vip4.

3 Million DPS Spell! - Just find a boss or something, click it, cast this once(or a few times for oly or de bosses) and it will die, or use it with the 2000% buff and do some mega damage! Works like your shoot command for Warriors and Hunters but is a full screen range so as long as you can click it, you can hit it.

Well goodluck and Cause Some CHAOS for me!!
    Thanks-
    -Anthony V

PS, if this works, you don't have to reinsert the file to keep the items modified, they will stay like that for a while, if it ever reverts back to normal items, just reinsert the file.

All this does is makes a regent turn into a potion with a modified Use effect, Client side only, and since on the Serverside, its not a potion so you dont lose the item and thus can use it as much as wanted.
    This will not work in the Titans Inheritance Quest Instances because they are arena's and only arena items can work in arena's. Unless the spell is on your equipment, But that will be covered when I release my video and if they haven't patched it yet by then.

HELP! Anyone know of any free file hosting place I can upload my video to? Its about 406MB rar'd up, Is Megaupload a good place to upload to.

This file ONLY works for wowge, i mean it works for Wrathwow/Damagewow too but they wont have any effect in that server since its mainly a physical type game, SO only spell I found useful on that server is:
    Blessing of the Tides which makes your toon attack at 1.00 with any speed weapon and a divine shield that never goes away. lol. Anyway just wait for the video and you'll make your own files then.

Tools used is Hex Workshop and Calculator and I'm sorry for making it so long and extended. My toon was a VIP6 Human Warrior named Theduncehat and FuzzyTeady, But I got banned, lol.

For anyone that is passed being a Leecher and know a thing or two about hex and wow and wpe. I'll give a simple guide on what to do to make your own.
    Delete your cache, Open wow with the wow.exe, then link the Lesser Healing Potion, click it to see its stats and so it gets cached. Then completly exit wow.

Next open up the itemcache.wdb file into HexWorkshop, Do CTRL+F for the Find window and look for the Hex Value of 0A35 which is reverse hex of 858, which is the Decimal ID number for the potion cached. Now change the 0A35 to something like an Imbued Vial, deci is 18256 and Reverse Hex of that is 5047. So Change the 0A to 50 and 35 to 47. If you save that and go ingame, and buy an Inbued Vial, it will be a Potion.

Ok now we have to modify the Spell, which is Deci = 440,Hex = B8 01 So do a search for B801 and Modify the spell to another spell, like Divine Shield which never runs out, Deci = 40733,Hex = 1D 9F, so change the B8 to 1D and 01 to 9F. Now time to disable the cooldown, After those Hex values about 7 blank bytes after it should be 4 bytes of FF's. then after 4 more blank bytes will be this string 04 00 00 00 C0 D4 01 , make them all 00, but for what those digits are is:
    04 = Item effect will start to cooldown after you aren't hit for 10 seconds or more
    C0 D4 01 = Your cooldown time, somehow this equals 5 minutes.

Once you have that done and wow is still closed out, Save, make a backup if you wish. Only Save when wow is completely closed out, Simple logic as to why.

Goodluck.

To make more than one spell, just link more than one potion at a time, different that is. Anyway if you decide to change the item's name, You can only use as much letters as is available and not more. So thats why I have !!'s to fill in the spaces at the end of the names of some of mines. Note: If you are trying to change the potion into another item thats already in your cache, it will not work.

NOTE: These spells will be logged in the damage log so if you do kill someone or something with it and someone is close enough to see it, they can also get your casting in their log and take a screenie of it.

Update to this Thread is here with more spells and Something else that is quite fun to do but not for the impatient! http://www.d3scene.com/forum/wow-pri...tml#post226142
    Audio-less video guide added:
    Click here to go straight to the post
    Last edited by theduncehat; 08-11-2009 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Update

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theduncehat For This Useful Post:

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for posting this, and thanks for posting a link to d3scene in your youtube video .

I merged your posts, please avoid posting twice in a row.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx man it works how do I rep you.

Edit:

noway2esc is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill try it out now

noway2esc is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any 3.1.3 Exploits coming ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Diesel: No probs and how did I miss that Edit button:facepalm:, lol, sorry mate and thankyou. Since yesterday I didnt know where to put my thread, I had opened one up in the Private server hacks section too, could you delete that one, Since it is more of a exploit(server bug) than a hack.
    @Mr_ice: Thanks mate, glad you liked it and the rep!
    @noway2esc: Nope, sorry, don't have that patch But chances are this won't work for any other server especially if the server is popular. Actually this won't work on a new or freshly started repack/DB since they have the security patch on by default. Wowge 3.0.9 happened to have their's turned off but will probably turn it back on really soon. Meaning this is a hack that was for 2.0 servers that should be patched now but it works on some 3.x.x private servers.
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-11-2009 at 10:21 PM.

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could u check does it work on Chronic Domination

danielsep is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you , do you have to make an new char to make it work ?

edit: i did everything you said but it didnt work , ive been playing there for a while and it was many ppl that used it but i cant get it to work
    Last edited by danielsep; 07-14-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mr_ice: No it doesnt.
    @danielsep: you're doing something wrong probably, you have to have WOW completely closed out when putting in and deleting the files. Also you must not be using any custom wow launchers, only the wow.exe that came with the game. Yes it will work with a new charachter. Notice in my video, I had started a new one, then bought the items afterwards, you dont have to have the items already, you can just buy them if you want afterwards. But having them already will help new users figure out if it works or not.

danielsep is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you mean completely i kill the proced "wow.exe" and i dont use any custom launchers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast