Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells

This is a discussion on Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Flying Panda I tried every single spell,everything worked besides the attack power thingie,either i didnt do something ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Panda View Post
    I tried every single spell,everything worked besides the attack power thingie,either i didnt do something right,cuz it said ''that spell is not available to you'' or something like that...nice tut,but would be even better if u wrote tut for AP thingie,cuz i tried and tried and it didnt work.I mean tut with pics and things Cuz i really cant figure out the problem...thanks alot.
    If by attack power thingie, you mean the spell to make your attack go up by 10% and stackable up to 990% for five minutes, What class are you using, maybe its dependant by class, strange...You have to get the Soul Dust for that to work, it should be a green potion in your bag, you just cast it like every other item mod. Not sure why its not working for you, I just tried it on a German and US install and it works fine for me. For the safest bet, did you download the most current version of it, which is the one with the Dual Wield on any class info.

Last edited by theduncehat; 07-18-2009 at 11:02 PM.

shmecker is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Flying Panda - if u got message "that spell is not available to you" it means that admins/devs disabled that spell, no tut can make it work or w.e.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shmecker View Post
    @Flying Panda - if u got message "that spell is not available to you" it means that admins/devs disabled that spell, no tut can make it work or w.e.
    Thanks for helping! He probably isnt doing it right or something is wrong with his install. dunno. or his toon's files are messed up server side. Or they have begun to fix my hack, lol.

dariush is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theduncehat View Post
    The most easiest way to do it, that is if your Internet Service Provider even supports assigning different IP's. Is to just turn off/Unplug your Modem or whatever it is you use to connect to the web, and turn it back on and let it reconnect. Like use whatismyip.com to check what your current IP is if you dont know how any other way, restart your Modem then Recheck your ip in a new window/tab. Most DSL services assign different IP's per reconnect. Internet Connections via Cable and Satellites and ISDN Usually don't until after Several hours. So check what you have and what your options are, Before posting anythign about IP bypassing, also tell us what service you have.
    Hey, the service, if you mean the ISP, is Rogers. I hope that helps you to understand my predicament.

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

again thanx v much.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @dariush: oh so its cable internet, For you, it should change by itself, there is usually no way of changing it on your own or forcing it to change. If unplugging your cable or signing off of the access dialogue and re-connecting doesn't net you a new IP, then you are out of luck mate and have to wait for the Service Provider to change it for you.
    @Love: No probs, and thanks for confirming with me. So I take it you saw the link to the video that I sort of made in one take without any actual planning? lol.

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems dont work for my server it's 3.0.9 Aspire-Heartstone core, as wowge, maby i dont make smth good, could you make a itemcache with Blacksmithing Skill +10 - Spell - World of Warcraft it's give blacksmithing skill (i play on a blizzlike server), thanx v much ^_^

gak123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i open wow got the Ogre cloak and then i close wow delete the 9 files in my cache WBD Enus folder then i drop in your cache which i opened with Notepad so i could move it then i closed the wow folder opened wow and nothing happened what am i doing wrong?

gak123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i open wow get the dmg 11 cloak then close wow delete the 9 items in Enus drop in your cache that i saved on my desktop close my WoW folder then opened wow then what did i do wrong?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Love: Not sure if I can, do you mean to make an itemcache with that spell in it for use on wowge or use on your server, because I think i've stated it before somewhere, if not then here it is., that it doesn't work on a freshly downloaded or created db/repack of wotlk, you have to turn something off or modify parts of the db to allow this hack to work, unless its a 2.x.x repack, where it wasnt patched yet. That basically means that it wont work on any wotlk P.Servers unless they modified the correct files. If you want the spell for wowge, i'll try it out when i get a free moment. Update: The spell doesnt do anything

@gak123: Why are you opening it in notepad? when you open it in notepad, and then save it somewhere, it Saves the output file with new data strings which will not be recognized by wow because it is not a wdb file anymore, it may still look the same to your human eyes, but if you run through an MD5 or something, you'll see its a couple of bits bigger than before.
    Now your second post, What file are you using to open wow, what is the file name called? and what server are you trying this on? And yes, you just delete the 9 files, your itemcache.wdb is one of them, delete yours and put mines directly into the same folder as where yours was at.
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-21-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast