Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells

This is a discussion on Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; idk when i first downloaded it and saved it i couldnt find it on my computer anywhere after i saved ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gak123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk when i first downloaded it and saved it i couldnt find it on my computer anywhere after i saved it so i opened it and it said open with..... and i clicked note pad i can change what i open with but it wont let me do anything else and i follow your steps exactly and when i log on wow items are still they same and when i get off your file has been replaced with the regular ones...im trying to do it on Mond-Wow and i kno it works cause my friends done it and he refered me to you

theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @gak123: No idea mate, I don't have the space to clone copy my wow install to upgrade to test it out on mond-wow. Anyway try asking your buddy of how he did it, because all you are suppose to do with my file is, delete all 9 files and then download my file into your folder, which browser are you using? If you are using Firefox(mozilla), it should download to yoru desktop or the Downloads folder in your account folder of your computer., if you're using Google Chrome, it will download to your /My Documents/Downloads/ Folder.

One last thing, instead of just doing the cloak, try out the other items too, because the cloak isn't suppose to change or anything, it just has a right clickable spell effect(target something attackable first) when you right click it after its been equipped on you, or putting it in your action bar. The name stays the same, the stats stay the same, maybe you did get it to work but just never followed through. So try another item that does have a change like the non Titan's spell items
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-21-2009 at 04:09 AM.

kiwinall is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    strange, not working for me either.
    deleted all files in the cache>WDB>enGB folder, then put yours in [whilst wow was closed]
    then bought the items, but they aren't modified :|

darksoul2006 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was fixed

@theduncehat, I think this issue was fixed in versions 3.1.x and above.
    It doesn't work anymore. Enjoy while you can!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @darksoul2006: You do realize I never stated that it will work on anything else aside from the server that I put in the title right? I did state for anyone that is new to this thread to check back with my previous thread and there I said it only works for wowge 3.0.9, even my title states that its a hack for WowGe 3.0.9.

@kiwinall: Yeah a few other German Version owners had some trouble with it too. There is a post on the first page Here(click here) that has a link to a video that I made(no rewind or audio though, sorry for the inconvenience) that will try to teach you how to make your own custom spell list. Keep in mind though, this is for wowge only, if you're trying to do it on another server, thats why it won't work for you.

And thanks for your input guys.
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-21-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I put it back up, keep causing trouble guys! thanks.

-Anthony V

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123