Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells

This is a discussion on Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; 8/10/2009 Update NOTE: I have put this back up because I have no more net, so I really don't care, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    theduncehat is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Wowge 3.0.9 Private Server, How to restart the server yourself and more spells

8/10/2009 Update NOTE: I have put this back up because I have no more net, so I really don't care, also the itemcache.wdb links may not work anymore.
    Hey guys, hi again. If you are new, please read the Previous Thread as I'm NOT going to repeat myself in this thread. Anyway this time we have a more updated version of my itemcache.wdb file with a spell to crash the server, all it is is just spawning 7400-9600 minions and then lagging out the server. Its not hard to do, but first the file you need can be downloaded here:
    itemcache.wdb

Not for the impatient or lazy. Or those with slower CPU's than 2.6ghz as you'll probably crash wow due to lagging the whole computer before the server resets.

Ok after you got that put into your cache folders. Go ingame and buy a Vision Dust. Which will be called Custom1Item. So if you arent good at reading names or remembering item images, buy the item first then install the cache file.

Next Write a macro that is:
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item
    /use Custom1Item

This macro will make it so that you Use the item 15 times, summoning 15 invisible minions(that can attack, and summon spell isnt logged in the damage log either, so have some fun using it for other things!) Anyway What I do is I put 4 of these macros in my action bar on slots 4,5,6,7 and then go into an instance like Ragefire Chasm, and then press 4 then 5 then 6 then 7, like in a domino effect, not slow and not all at once, if you do it like that, you'll summon 60 and lets call that "1 set(s)".

7200 divided by 60 is 120 sets, if there are about 45-60 people on, you just have to summon about 7200(120 sets)-7600(126 sets), if it doesnt restart and you come back from the lag(if macro icons arent highlighted anymore and you're still ingame, just summon like 5-10 more sets and it should lag out. If there are 44 people or less on, you'll need to summon around 9400(156 sets) to 10,000(166 sets). Sounds like a lot of work, but If I can summon 150 sets in a minute and crash it after 3 minutes, you can do it in 5 I'm sure as you work on your counting and finger tap skills. Or you can just use an auto-clicker/key tapper if you want, though I don't know of any good ones.

How I do it:
    I just press 4,5,6,7 in a domino effect, then count 1, do it 9 more times till i have 10, then Count 1 with my fingers, do it another 10 times then count 2 with my fingers, again then 3(which is 30 sets), and just get up to 12 - 13 and then just wait. If you arent sure how many people are on, just do 166 sets which is about 16-17 count. And thats it, its simple enough even a child will get it but many adults and anyone 11 years old or older will have a hard time understanding it.

Ok now other things that is new with this file are new spells aside from the old ones from the previous file/thread.
    Will be Entering the info below in a manner of Custom Item Name, Item used(needs to be purchased or obtained), Spell, then my description of how to use it if you dont know what it is.

Custom3Item!!!!!!
    Item Needed: Small Radiant Shard
    Spell Info: Tiday Fury
    Puts an invisible and rather large(60yards or so) aura/field around you that does 100,000 damage to anyone and anything that is attackable that comes into your range 4 times a second.

Makes People Invisible!!!
    Item Needed: Small Glimmering Shard
    Spell Info: Video Invis
    Cast it on yourself, cast it on other people, hell cast it on NPCs and Bosses in EF, oly or DE, it will make you completely invisible and not even a GM can see you unless they have players names enabled. Your weapons will be floating and visible though, so take them off if you want.

Add Power To Ppl
    Item Needed: Soul Dust
    Spell Info: Avenging Rage
    Cast it on yourself or anyone, its up to you. Stacks up to 99 times. What it does is Increase your melee attack damage by 10% or anyone you want to freak out(like people dueling, lol), Make a macro of this and do it 99(990% plus!) on someone fast, lol.

As well as the other 4 spells/items from my thread a week ago.

Anyway have fun, Next update will be of some spells in which you can use in the Titans Inheritance Quest Instances(arena areas), which have to be on equipment, so probably gonna be on cloth boots and belts and what not, somethings that are easy to obtain by any classes. The spells I will be adding for them are:

**dmg11
    Rangeshot that does 3million damage.

**Warchief's Blessing
    Gives 1.5million HP to the caster, 15% damage Increase, heals 25% of max HP per second and puts a Red Horde Flag on you.

**Strength of Wrynn
    Adds an additonal 30k HP to the caster, 500% damage Increase, also heals 25% of max HP. So thats pretty much 700k HP per second being healed, Also puts a Blue alliance flag on player.

Just Put them all in a Macro so that you only have to use one icon to activate all 3 things. Like in the order of the 2 buffs first then the rest of the space as the dmg11 spell which will be increased because of the 515% increase. This is Especially important for the 2nd Titans instance because you are attacked on port in, so casting this as soon as possible even though you don't have anything targeted is crucial so you don't die, so your HP will raise.

Anyway if any of you guys have any idea of what items should be used for the equipment, let me know, probably blizzard items will be easiest to get. That is if this isnt patched by then.

Enjoy and laterz!

-Anthony Vang(aka TheDunceHat)...Yeah I'm an Asian Nerd! Ciao.
    Last edited by theduncehat; 08-11-2009 at 04:02 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theduncehat For This Useful Post:

dariush is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I hear that you bypass IP bans. I was wondering if you could help me with that? I have a windows vista home premium computer with a Linksys Router. DHCP and Autoconfig is enabled meaning I have a dynamic IP. I tried things like ipconfig /release and /renew, but that didn't work. I tried assigning a static IP, that didnt work! Please explain in steps thanks a bunch

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dariush View Post
    Hey, I hear that you bypass IP bans. I was wondering if you could help me with that? I have a windows vista home premium computer with a Linksys Router. DHCP and Autoconfig is enabled meaning I have a dynamic IP. I tried things like ipconfig /release and /renew, but that didn't work. I tried assigning a static IP, that didnt work! Please explain in steps thanks a bunch
    The most easiest way to do it, that is if your Internet Service Provider even supports assigning different IP's. Is to just turn off/Unplug your Modem or whatever it is you use to connect to the web, and turn it back on and let it reconnect. Like use whatismyip.com to check what your current IP is if you dont know how any other way, restart your Modem then Recheck your ip in a new window/tab. Most DSL services assign different IP's per reconnect. Internet Connections via Cable and Satellites and ISDN Usually don't until after Several hours. So check what you have and what your options are, Before posting anythign about IP bypassing, also tell us what service you have.
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-16-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, how you make the itemcache.wdb i gues you enter with your client and with cheat engine transform the dust in what you want after that you exit wow and save the itemcache.wdb, if not could you explain, would be great, o and ++++ many rep

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Gee,thanks alot.Really :p

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flying Panda For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Love: um look at my thread from last week, towards the end of the ramble is my explanation of how to modify your itemcache.wdb file.
    @Flying Panda: Nice name, btw, so it worked out for ya? not really the server crashing but the other spells?
    Last edited by theduncehat; 07-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to theduncehat For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8/10/2009 Update NOTE: I have put this back up because I have no more net, so I really don't care, also the itemcache.wdb links may not work anymore.

Hi guys, here is my non audio video of how to make your own custom spell from scratch.
    Hexworkshop wow item mod by ~kronixusa on deviantART
    Its set to auto play, its resolution is 1024x768, is 12 minutes long, 30MB. The description for the video pretty much explains the steps i took in making the video. but i'll paste them here:

-Deleted my Cache
    -Logged into wow with my .bat file which runs wow.exe with a override code for my graphics hardware. But still wow.exe.
    -Went to wowhead, got the potion that i wanted to cache, got the link and linked it ingame, then closed out the game. which makes it so it creates a new itemcache.wdb.
    -opened it up in Hexworkshop.
    -Did a Find with it set to text string and find all Instances on, searched for potion. Found my potion.
    -Opened up the calculator with Scientific option enabled.
    -Changed the item number of the potion to a soul dust, which makes it so that when the game seeks out soul dust info, it will read the cache file first and see that its in your list, well the ID numbers is, so thats how its changed.
    -Then I changed the Spell from healing to an auto 100k attack to anything that gets in range of 100yards.
    -Deleted the 5 Minute Cooldown.
    -Went ingame and tried it all out and it worked on the first go!

Aside from that, Here is an update to my itemcache.wdb file, now it has an item that will work in the Titans Inheritance Quest Instances(arena areas). But first here is the download link: itemcache.wdb

The item used, where to go to get it, and what spell it does is:
    Brute Cloak of the Ogre-Magi
    Goto Gruul's Lair by Magic Stone>Features Send>Primary Unique>Gruul's Lair
    Then go intot he instance, and kill the first mini boss called High King Maulgar, may have to kill him a few times to get it to drop, but he drops it.
    Spell: Dmg11 : just select the target and use this spell to do 3million damage. Just put it in a macro, you should be able to cast it 7 times in a macro, which is enough to kill the tigers and 2 clicks of the macro is enough to kill the titans boss.

Other Spell that works in the arena but tends to lag or requires some canceling and re-casting for it to actually activate since its on a trinket and most trinket effects lag, even the chance on hit ones do:
    Memento of Tyrande
    Just Kill Illidan and it should drop. Must kill him with the 3million DPS Spell item(which is an Imbued Vial) since you can't really hit him any other way.
    Spell: Warchief's Blessing : 15% melee damage, 1.5 mill hp increase, heal 380k per second, puts a red flag on you.

Embrace of the Spider
    Kill the spider boss in Naxxramas.
    Spell: The Might of Mograine : 30k HP gain, heal extra 20% maxHP per second, puts a black flag on you.

Next spell is to teach any class(only you, you can't cast on others) to dual wield, will be in the format of Item Name, Item used for mod, and spell.

Custom Item Name: Learn Dual-Wield!Everyone
    Item Used: Empty Vial
    Spell : Dual Wield - Teaches the Caster Dual Wield, Any class.

Enjoy and goodluck guys.
    -Anthony V
    Last edited by theduncehat; 08-11-2009 at 04:02 AM.

danielsep is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did the things i did , i took the new itemcache non of em worked ;( could be cuz i dont have the bat file ?

edit: fixed it , just 1 question
    hand of deaths id is 35354, in hex code is 8A 1A should i write it A8 A1 or 8A 1A
    Last edited by danielsep; 07-18-2009 at 05:44 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsep View Post
    i did the things i did , i took the new itemcache non of em worked ;( could be cuz i dont have the bat file ?

edit: fixed it , just 1 question
    hand of deaths id is 35354, in hex code is 8A 1A should i write it A8 A1 or 8A 1A
    neither of the ones you typed were correct, you just revers the 8A 1A, so you type it in as 1A 8A. lol, and you thought you needed my bat file., all my bat file does is tell it to load textures in half res, I have an uber slow 2.2ghz celeron with 1.3gb memory PC2-42000 mem and onboard emulated video.

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by theduncehat View Post
    @Flying Panda: Nice name, btw, so it worked out for ya? not really the server crashing but the other spells?
    I tried every single spell,everything worked besides the attack power thingie,either i didnt do something right,cuz it said ''that spell is not available to you'' or something like that...nice tut,but would be even better if u wrote tut for AP thingie,cuz i tried and tried and it didnt work.I mean tut with pics and things Cuz i really cant figure out the problem...thanks alot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast