Increase AP on DKs and Warriors by ALOT

This is a discussion on Increase AP on DKs and Warriors by ALOT within the WoW Private Server Exploits board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Don't be ignorant, and dont react like this, i wasnt atacking you and let's be trusty, you think ppls search ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Love is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't be ignorant, and dont react like this, i wasnt atacking you and let's be trusty, you think ppls search only on d3? oh no, i mean on most common wowhacking forums u will find 99999xxxx reposts farewell

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My reactions responsed to yours,its obvious i will be defensive.I'm sorry.
    And yea,there arent any good hacking forums (like d3scene) except mmowned,which is wow only,thus it fails.

dysasterx is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Panda View Post
    Yeah,no problems.Corey,what offsets do you use for spells? 08,09 ? If they do not work for you,then look at the packet tracker.Login,target WoW,get on a (?) Mage and cast Fireball.Now look at the sent and received packets.Keep a track on that and u will get offsets.If 08 and 09 do work,just go to wowhead ( or any database of that kind ), get the ID of your fireball ( the last couple numbers at the url ),just be carefull about the ranks.Now find frostbolt ID.Then just hex the numbers,in 08 and 09 put hexes,and now If u click to cast fireball,and frostbolt is casted,you made it.Also with Item Hacking,there are some things u gotta do before u start actually doing it.First,get in game and link the item u want to change(and the item u want to chang it TO,if u can) so it 100% gets cached.Now go delete your item cache,if you made your own cache for changed items just replace it with the original.Now the hard part is for cached items to get in WPE(thats why this is so much easier doing via CE).Find their IDs,hex them and use item offsets(i cant recall any now,just google it)
    Hey mate, just wanted to ask for some tips >< From your reply here, i wanted to know abit.

I tried changing the item look from another thread but didnt link as you said so from your post in the link above. If I dont link it, it wont work? Because I wanted to turn it in for the t7.5 token, didnt link both the items i want to change, and what I want to change it too.

"Also with Item Hacking,there are some things u gotta do before u start actually doing it.First,get in game and link the item u want to change(and the item u want to chang it TO,if u can) so it 100% gets cached.Now go delete your item cache,if you made your own cache for changed items just replace it with the original.Now the hard part is for cached items to get in WPE(thats why this is so much easier doing via CE).Find their IDs,hex them and use item offsets(i cant recall any now,just google it)"

What do you mean by use item offesets? Everything else is fine.. And must i really link it?

Thanks in advance mate (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123